for The Resistance

9/17/2020 c17 2Maricate
Awwww such a good ending. Kinda wish there was more, but what can I say. I like long fics. This was not a let down, absolutley loved it!
9/17/2020 c11 Maricate
Wow! This Merlin's got some serious balls, I'll give you that. Absolutely loving this fic, couldnt put it down not even to review until the urge just became too great. Gonna keep reading now.
7/15/2020 c11 mersan123
Interesting chapter. Vivian is a wonderful character here. A loving mother who wants so very much to protect her children. Loved her sadness at the thought of Merlins lost childhood. Lovely.
Good on Merlin for telling off Kilgharrah. I am pleased to see this version of Merlin thinking for himself and not just being a pawn for others.
Thanks, great chapter.
7/8/2020 c10 mersan123
Straight out of one resistance and into another. Merlin certainly has an interesting life. I liked his stance against harming Arthur or Mordred. Well done Merlin.
Lance knows of Merlins magic. I can only assume he will stay true to his word.
Thanks, enjoyed the chapter.
7/7/2020 c9 7Dossypet
Merlin be like welp. uh alrighty then
7/1/2020 c9 mersan123
Wow. I cannot believe Balinor did that to his own son. That is something you would expect from Uther!
Still, Merlin has a new family now.
Thanks, enjoyed the up date.
8/16/2018 c8 Guest
Please please please update. This just got even more interesting. Please don’t abandon this story.
3/20/2018 c8 Dossypet
oh my gooooosh I love this. oh heck. I love your stories. Merlin is gunna be maaaaaad
2/4/2018 c8 1skydoe16
I know that it has been a while, but I really hope that you continue this story! It is so good and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
5/21/2017 c8 14Jessica Jayme Bell
Oooooh stuff got real at the end there
1/22/2017 c8 akuryoyakuza
I know it's been so long but please update this
3/6/2016 c8 mersan123
Just what are these guys playing at? And at what cost to Merlin. Fools.
Great chapter. Thanks.
8/8/2015 c7 mersan123
Mordred is an unusual child isn't he? Just how did he get the flower? Interesting. Merlin needs to treat him well this time and look out for him I feel.
So Gwaine is on the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing what he gets upto.
Many thanks, love the story.
7/14/2015 c6 5It's a crazy-kept secret
Ooh. The plot thickens. Wonderful chapter. :)
7/14/2015 c6 mersan123
Oh Morgana. You should be more careful!
Many thanks. Sad to see Merlin poisoned but I am sure Arthur will save him.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »