for King of Brooklyn

2/10/2019 c23 25upwiththebirds33
this is awesome! great story!
2/10/2019 c3 upwiththebirds33
so i’m sure this is super late but i hope confirmation went well!

anyway, this is getting more and more interesting! great job!
2/10/2019 c1 upwiththebirds33
this is really promising! i love it! especially the a/n lol even though it’s not technically the story
4/26/2018 c23 Guest
Omg this is SUCH an amazing book, if you ever want to do a prompt, posibly meeting up with his two friends from the refuge!
6/29/2017 c23 Guest
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
My poor baby (I say referring to someone who can most definitely take care of himself)
7/3/2016 c2 Alexia
There is no words to describe how much this hurt me...
5/12/2016 c23 Musicalphan
Happy. Ya make me real happy. I didn't finish my last review for this amazing book
4/11/2016 c23 Musicalphan
Ya gotta keep goin, I mean, ya just gotta! Ya doin so good an' all, ya just can't end it here.

But if ya must, you should write more about Spot. He's a pretty good guy. Maybe about Spot meeting Jack, or "A Typical Day in the Life of Spot Conlon",or about Race (he's my second favorite).

Anyway, I successively accomplished waiting a few days before reading so the wait wouldn't be quite so long, but then ya went and broke my heart, just ripped it right outta my chest, by your news.

P.S. ya made my day when ya gave me that shout out. Thanks doll, ya make me real
3/26/2016 c22 Musicalphan
Don't forget aboud us...
3/5/2016 c22 musicalphan
Please please please post again I cannot wait!
1/18/2016 c22 Guest
Please please please update!
1/16/2016 c22 musicalphan
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY! I don't think I can wait much longer!
1/13/2016 c22 Guest
Please please hurry, this is really good!
1/10/2016 c22 biankies
Yay you didn't abandon us! I am glad you posted again I love this story.
Thanks for another great chapter.
1/10/2016 c22 musicalphan
You have a wonderful story on the hands, and for that I congratulate you. I love this freaking story SOOO much! Keep up the good work and keep posting!

P.S. You're in "How to Succeed on Broadway"? Congratulations!

P.P.S This is my account name, but the device I'm on will not allow me to sign in so I just had to put it there myself. I think I'm your binge reader, as well.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »