for To Want and To Have

9/18/2019 c14 2Meganp
So sad to see this unfinished, it was such a great story!
9/22/2017 c13 grit-the-teeth
Wow, so much to talk about, so much wounds to heal. Please do not give up this story. I'd like to kwon where it goes from here. And like your style of writing. Emotional, true, right from your heart. So, please, continue it you can.
9/22/2017 c11 grit-the-teeth
"It bothers me when it bothers him." That's the way it should be, for everyone, everytime. Thanks for this emotional an straining chapter. And you are so right about the fact that only the act of coming home should matter, even after years of silence. One should be greatful for a second chance and not reproach that person for beeing away for so long. To feel and express sadness is OK, to hurt this someone by intention just to satisfy the hurting ego is not. Thanks for this chapter.
9/22/2017 c10 grit-the-teeth
It won't be that bad to meet dad. Would it?
9/22/2017 c8 grit-the-teeth
I did like the way Auggie got back to his family on his own. Without Annie, without the distraction of a family outsider. Is it a good idea to bring Annie in to it so fast? They even have not sorted it all out for themselfes.
9/22/2017 c5 grit-the-teeth
It's so perfect, the way they understand each other. Is it just too good to be true?
9/22/2017 c4 grit-the-teeth
What I really like about this chapter - and I wished, such sentences would come to one in real life - both speak in such simple and pure words, they understand each other, they always have. They are afraid and relieved and back where they belong. Thanks.
9/22/2017 c3 grit-the-teeth
Ryan is a good guy and it's always hard to break off with the good one's. But Auggie's back. Yeah!
9/22/2017 c2 grit-the-teeth
Often you have to be fare away to see things clearly. Thanks for the chap
9/22/2017 c1 grit-the-teeth
If you love somebody with your hole heart,your hole beeing,you never let go of this person. When Auggie told her, he would leave the agency, Annie seemed to be so sad. I could not see, how it would work out for them with Tash and Ryan. So, I like this beginning very much. Thanks.
9/22/2017 c7 grit-the-teeth
Oh sh... You mad me cry. Thanks for sharing this experience. I totally understand how difficult it has been to write this chapter. It is so intense and essential. Relationships to parents are often more complicted than we would like them to be. That's life. Thanks again.
10/16/2016 c13 5Finlaure13
Thank you for letting me inside their world again. As always, you write from the heart, and give the characters life and story and emotions and reasons. I will always be happy with every one of your updates. I look forward to knowing what Auggie is going to do. And I love his interactions and relationship with his mother. Love it so much!
9/29/2016 c13 CAI
This is a great story, love it!
10/1/2016 c13 sandysea17
I'm so glad Auggie has worked out what he wants and hopefully all will go well for him from now on after making his decision.

Great writing as usual and keep up the great work ;)
3/25/2016 c12 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
This is gr8! I'm sooo curious about what Joan wants...
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »