for Travelling the Universe

4/24 c1 Guest
I really love your story. Its brilliant. Cant wait to read more 3
3/25 c3 Nargelz
I just realised does this mean that there’s never gonna be a DonnaDoctor friendship cause I really liked them together as companions.

Also I think Harry and Donna would get along well
2/16 c8 suntan140
Love this crossover. Hope you update the next chapter soon
1/17 c6 1bmhallows
Loving this story so far- was hoping Harrys might have changed the ending a bit more
1/11 c1 Riallis
Now I wanna punch the freaking Dursleys! My poor baby boy Harry
10/31/2020 c8 May
Omg this is amazing thank you so much for post another chapter, i hope you continue this story soon
10/28/2020 c8 mariangraham76
The last half of chapter 8 had me balling my eyes out. Great job. I love what you did with Harry and the dementors, do you think he'll have another interaction with them later on? Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/25/2020 c8 10Kai19
So thrilled to see a new chapter! I really loved it, it was wonderfully done!
10/23/2020 c8 3charm13insomnia
good chapter
10/21/2020 c2 8Alvia the Ginger
did you change Something? because I remember that the doctor found Harry just after the one years tortured by the master and the battle of Hogwarts (three months later, if my memory serves me right) and that he was with Jack and Martha in the Tardis. the kissing scene was later too.
i also remember that the Doctor met Teddy and the others after a visit to the Diagon Alley, at the Weasley's house.
10/21/2020 c8 18Gembomz
oh Sirius... somehow he knows just what closure Harry needs. I love this story a lot and I can't wait to read the next part of it. Update when you can, well done on another amazing chapter
10/20/2020 c8 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
10/20/2020 c4 Usagi-chan0506
I love the story so far, the chemistry and understanding that the Doctor has with Harry is incredible. My only problem is some reactions from Harry. Knowing that he just finished with the magical war, the most "normal" thing would be for him to be still alert, (even if the doctor gives him a feeling of security and calm) as well as the fact of his reaction to danger would be to act immediately, be it defensively or offensively. There is also his "sensitivity", we know that Harry is quite an empathetic person and that he usually gets carried away by his emotions, but not to the point of being paralyzed or relatively "useless". Beyond that, the story is charming, as it shows us another side of the Doctor and Harry that we don't usually see.
Keep it up!
10/20/2020 c8 Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime
I actually screamed in joy when I saw you updated
10/4/2020 c6 Loveless150050
hope update even four years later
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »