FanFiction.Net
for A Future Boy is the Pasts Problem

6/17/2017 c1 15ariolfo101
Look,I know it's been a while since you last worked on this. And I know you've probably givn up this story. But I'm here to tell you; DON'T. This is very good, a credit to the amazing and sadly overlooked movie it honors. This fandom NEEDS good stories like this one. Please, continue.
9/21/2016 c5 Rose
Oh my god! Yeah another chapter this time with Francis! Please update soon
8/23/2016 c5 MidnightRide129
Thank u so much for the update! Love it! Please keep writing this story!
7/10/2016 c5 Where r you
I hope u update soon, n maybe add in torunn YAS it's would be incredible to see the, fight alongside
6/17/2016 c5 CaptainAmerica'sAssassinVII
So Ultron sent James from the future to beat the Avengers. Stupid Ultron. James is a beast but not enough to beat his father, maybe not his mother, let alone the whole Avengers Team. He has a lot developing to do especially in combat, strategy and tactics to be on his dad's level. That's why I'm glad U added Francis. Hopefully, the rest of the kids show up, cause its gonna take all of them. Great story. Can't wait until Steve and especially Natasha find out who he is. Natasha's reaction to the kid and Steve is gonna put this story on a whole new level.
6/3/2016 c4 6Dknight27
Continue the story. It's really good. My bet is that Torrun will appear and fight James
5/30/2016 c4 SeanWalker
Where is your next chapter?! Please!
4/27/2016 c4 A concerned fan
Where r u! I need the next chapter!
4/23/2016 c4 Faith
When are you going to have the next chapter?! I can't wait! Your story is amazing so far, but I'd really love if you published the next chapter. Thankyou!
4/22/2016 c4 CaptainAmerica'sAssassinVII
Can U update. I know it's been long but I gotta see Widows reaction to finding out she has a son with Steve.
4/6/2016 c4 5CommanderFoxDeservesBetter
I hope you continue with this story. It's really good.
11/22/2015 c3 15DeathStar5799
Please continue, I love it so much!
6/18/2015 c2 3Dragonfan47
Its James, but wth did you do to him!
5/25/2015 c1 4KeyTyper
I can only assume it's James. What happened to him and the others? Will the others turn up to warn the Avengers and help James? Please update!
5/20/2015 c2 WONDER293