FanFiction.Net

Yay! An update!
12/9/2015 c4 1LordGhostStriker
4 more murders and you will get 40,000 ryo on your head
12/9/2015 c4 21tabjoy13
So what will Connor do when Team Seven has to go to Wave I wonder?
12/9/2015 c4 5PlunnyBreeder
I really like it! And update regularly please.
12/9/2015 c1 5duchessliz
I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... but, Conner is indeed a Gary Stu ... I, honestly, don't mind it though. I still quite like this story, so keep on pushing out chapters and I'll keep reading them!
12/9/2015 c4 Guest
Now you did not have a clone riddled with explosives yelling ALAH ACKBARH for the assassination did you?
12/9/2015 c4 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there welcome back at long, LONG last! There's no need to apologise for your absence as we ALL have lives outside of fan-fiction, I'm VERY good at waiting and my patience has paid off!

Now for my review...I see Connor is doing everything in his power to make sure certain events be altered or at least TRY and alter them. With what he knew he at least stopped ALL of Sasuke's Clan being killed off, sadly he couldn't save ALL of them but 48 people is better than just 3 or 4. I was happy to see Connor was being a pal to Naruto and help him out in his studies where his teachers DIDN'T.

I think telling Anko about his immortality WAS a mistake, she seems to take great pleasure in cutting his head or limbs when she's fooling around with him. But I guess it works off her frustrations she can't do with REGULAR people huh? *Chuckles*

I'm happy Connor got to advance as a ninja, somehow using the Sexy Clone Jitsu to win his exam didn't surprise me at! However Connor is now in the Bingo Book so he'll have to be more careful, I feel sorry for Ninjas looking for him because they can't kill him...injure yes...kill now. *Chuckles*

Anyway Connor's doing great, I can't wait to see what happens when the events of Naruto begin espically with Connor around! See you next update whenever you can manage it so I can see what happens next! Later!

PS: That team who got Torra back should have ask the Hogake about a SAFER way to get the cat back, then HE could have told them about Connor! Ah well...moment pass. See you soon!
12/8/2015 c4 ddwig
Really glad you didn't drop this. thanks for taking the times to write such a long chapter hope to read more whenever you get the time keep up the good work.
12/8/2015 c4 tigergirl1723
Haha that was a funny ending! I like that the fact that he is a funny but very down to earth character. I'm excited for the next update!
12/6/2015 c1 WyrmsrestPRTH
view/940450
12/5/2015 c3 Astrefernal
Good idea, just need to go with it.
9/28/2015 c2 ddwig
Really like the story concept and you've made a great start to the series. I REALLY hope you don't drop this if at all possible its hard to find original fanfictions that's not poorly written by newer Authors just starting out. Hope to see this updated sometime : )!
9/19/2015 c3 21tabjoy13
Way to spill the beans Connor. I wouldn't think that the Third would use him as the extra protection since they were testing out his prediction for the first time. If he didn't completely believe Connor, wouldn't he want to put him as far away from the situation as possible to keep Connor from messing with the situation? Then again, Connor could have said, well this and this wouldn't have happened if I'd actually been there.
9/19/2015 c2 tabjoy13
Another good chapter :)
9/18/2015 c1 tabjoy13
Nice beginning, although I'm pretty sure they would have just sealed Conner away first thing. Granted, they're not in the part of the story where this becomes a regular occurrence.
When would you ever expect Kakashi to be good with conversation? :)
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »