FanFiction.Net
for Edo Tensei: My Resurrection

8/13/2015 c3 ddwig
You're story has turned me into a junkie and I'm craving another fix! (Lol seriously though really like how Conner is turning out and the whole edo tensei idea is really fing sweet especially since I don't really like the childhood part of most fanfics keep up the good work!).
6/14/2015 c3 Lumene
I like this one, personally I don't care if he is OP is Gary sue... I just hope he can save lots characters. .. since he can and has the power do so.
And btw, he is zombie so I guess he won't age. The real immortal guy..
6/12/2015 c3 2KimKat95
Conner! That cloak though -w- Hmmm, I'm curious where you're gonna send him in your time skip.
And the plot thickens; How will Conner react when he sees Naruto for the first time? Stay tuned!
Very believable and very enjoyable. I'm just a bit curious if Conner will be the one to somehow influence Kakashi to show up late all the time. Or at least I hope you give us an idea how that happened xD
Smile Connor, they'll never see it coming cx
6/6/2015 c3 1AscendedHumanity
i like it so far but quick question, sorry if you mention this but if he is a edo tensei even if modified should he not have unlimited chakra and stamin or is that a modified part orochimaru did to maintain control or just because he is from another reality and that is messing with it
5/12/2015 c3 2WindWhistle21
I really liked this chapter, Connor got a lot of different responses from variously dangerous people. Some people liked him, others didn't. I like that mix of reactions.
5/12/2015 c3 11Thomas Drovin
Hi there welcome back! I see that this chapter lived up to it's name, our pal Connor has indeed 'disturbed the pond' as it were.

Firstly his outfit is very nicely done, no doubt future younger ninja will wonder about him much like they do Kakashi. LOVE how Connor uses his new coat to conceal his weapons which will be very useful in the future. I also enjoy how Connor will be a mystery on HOW he managed to get Tora without getting scratched up. When future ninja get the job they'll be told: "Only one ninja I know managed to get that cat without injury Connor." Then they'll ask how and he'll say, "That be telling. However...all I CAN say is that I...used my initiative." That'll bug the shit out of them. *Chuckles* I feel Connor will end up being a bigger mystery than Kakashi at this rate!

I was pleased to see Connor got in some more training while doing D ranked mission and his first C Ranked mission with Katsuo and Hideaki, good to get in some practise and get better at things I say. I was REAL impressed how he told his two companions all that stuff about the Nobodies and all the KH worlds, whenever they bought it or not is up in the air. I have a feeling that Hideaki will tell his clan members and THEY'LL be puzzled or intrugied too.

I see what he told the Hokage got around to those who NEEDED to know and THANKFULLY not Danzo. Connor's little talk with Jiraiya was proof the word got around to him, however I have to agree with Connor about Jiraiya's way of 'summoning' him. Having Jiraiya's Toad swallow him and then spit him at the Sannin's feet WAS a bit extreme. He could have just told the Toad to go find Conner and tell him his master would like a little 'chat' in private.

It didn't surprise me that Danzo tried to approach Connor, our friend was very wise to NOT annoy him with his polite refusal and his promise to NOT say anything to the Hokage. However ol' Danzo is blissfully unaware Connor has told the Hokage about what he's up to, hopefully MAYBE Sasuke's clan won't have to die. But he'll still have to be careful what he says and does in regards to that creep!

Still...at least Connor has made a possible friend in Anko. It was very noble of him to stand up for Anko (NOT using violence I might add) and admitting they both have a lot in common with a certain Snake ninja. They may also have the same strange humourous streak as well.

Anyway because of Connor Hinata has been protected while the Kumo talks went without much drama...however WILL it be good enough I wonder? See you next update whenever you can manage it so I can find out. Later!

PS: I love how Connor told his fellow ninja's that stuff about Nobodies and stuff from KH's he knows are fake but THEY don't. If he can actually pull off making an ACTUAL Heartless I'll be REAL impressed. However that sounds a BIT beyond him. I look forward to other stuff he tells the ninja's he meets in the future espically Naruto. May I suggest Predator, Aliens and maybe Batman? *Chuckles* The list is endless!

PPS: Two things I want to say: (1) For the start and end of your story chapters where to have 'author's notes and such' may I suggest you do it in a bolder font where we know the story actually starts and finishes?

(2) I found a few spelling mistakes you might want to change but nothing serious, keep up the good work! Cheers!
5/11/2015 c3 5HaPPy2901
Well the coat looks awesome but in that kind of weather... well good for him that he's a zombie who is incapable of feeling hot or cold. Hmmm now that hizashi is alive, what kind of role will you give to him? I wonder what changes will occured.. Can't wait for it!
5/11/2015 c3 Guest
Conner x anko
5/11/2015 c3 jewbacca
why does he keep sleeping? realistically speaking if you did not need sleep and your nerve systems knew that it would take a few hours to sleep, and then you would still wake up every 8 minutes because of the moonlight.
5/11/2015 c3 2Zomvee
pretty good story so far mate so please do continue on with it.
5/11/2015 c3 sesese
continue soon.
5/11/2015 c3 Nektos
I've always thought long coats were a a bit silly but they do create an iconic look.

What about Connor also wearing some sort of armor underneath; he may be immortal, but being taken out of commission still sucks.

I like everything you've done so far, and your quality of writing is fantastic all around; the frequent updates are also nice!

You have top list story coming on here, just keep up the good work!
5/11/2015 c2 10amillefleur
Um, I think your title for chapter 2 is wrong.
But other then that, I love the idea of this story!
5/8/2015 c2 d