FanFiction.Net
for Edo Tensei: My Resurrection

5/7/2015 c2 11Thomas Drovin
Well, well, well! Connor has had a tough time 'learning the ropes' in Leaf Village. Still he hasn't done too badly, he's actually survived training with Kakashi AND Gai to get to be a Leaf Ninja. He's REALLY earned that headband as far as I'm concerned. I can understand Connor's problem in deciding if he wants to stop the massacre of Sasuke's family or not, however his very PRESENCE slightly alters things already so it's all up in the air.

I do believe Kakashi was a bit 'stiff' with Connor and not as 'loose' as he is with Naruto and his team. However this is shortly after the Nine Tailed Fox so no doubt Kakashi will 'mellow' eventually. I guess he was just suspicious of Connor, as for Gai...well...I do believe he's pleased to have another 'student' to display his powers of youth to. *chuckles*

BUT...as smooth as things HAVE been for Connor I do believe he WILL have his fill of drama, things are NEVER as smooth in the World of Naruto. I'll bet he'll probably do something like 'speak up' for poor young Naruto which won't make him popular with the people who hate him...or something along those lines. Can't WAIT to see what happens next! See you next update whenever you can manage it! Later!

PS: Some things Connor could do I can see like when he's stabbed he can quote Pirate's of the Carribean "I'm curious...after you killed me what were you planning on next?" *chuckles* Just and idea, keep up the good work! Cheers!
5/7/2015 c1 Thomas Drovin
Greetings! Your story caught my eye and I decided to read it as MALE OC's in the Naruto world are very rare. I must say that I LIKE what I've read in this so far, I like Connor, what's happened to him and his...'condition' thanks to Orochimaru. However I feel the poor guy's desire to 'die' once he gets what he wants...could be a LONG way coming. But I'm SO looking forward to when he meets his 'old friend' again so they can 'catch up,' it'll be one of the few times a Sanin will be REALLY surprised! *Chuckles*

I'm adding this to my favorites list to see where this story goes, okay? Onwards to the next chapter!
5/6/2015 c2 Guest knows best
kishimoto is this worlds version of Murphy, if you wanna blame someone, blame him
5/6/2015 c2 5HaPPy2901
How the hell will you make him into NOT GARY-STUE?!Man after all the power ups... I wonder if you will stop the massacre. You did a good job in potraying kakashi and gai though but if I guess it right in the timeline here connor is found after the kyuubi right? then kakashi might be pretty young in this case and also gai too unless a growth spurt occured to them.
5/6/2015 c2 1King Kroniiclez
I thought everything was pretty in character for the timeline presented.

Will he actually gain muscles with him technically being undead? If you don't want him to be a Gary Stu, you should let him become a chunin around the time the massacre happens. Also, he should probably mention the Kumo incident.
5/6/2015 c1 theodora.pyrene
Seems like a fun idea. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
5/6/2015 c1 King Kroniiclez
Will he have chakra? Even so, will it be able to become strong enough to do what he wants, though he will look lame as shit as a seventeen year old genin.
5/6/2015 c1 5War Sage
Great start
5/5/2015 c1 Spricket
I really have to say that I'm very impressed with this story so far, even though it's only one chapter. I haven't seen anyone come up with an idea like this before and add on the fact that it's incredibly well written and I can tell this is already going to be one of my favorite stories on this website. You're a really good writer, so please, keep up the awesome work! (And this story is the first I've ever written a review on but I couldn't help myself!)
5/5/2015 c1 5HaPPy2901
This is a unique story. Rather rare to find a character who seek death rather than to live he's basically an immortal! Man I look forward for the next chapter
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4