for Snowblind in Greenland

9/16 c3 32LovelyToMeetYou
This was very sweet and in character, thanks for writing it!
8/13 c1 Aleccha
I keep coming back to this story ‘cause it’s just so good, so overwhelming sweet and... natural, I can’t find other words to describe it! The progress in their relationship feels just right, you really managed to capture both Kim and Ron - especially Kim, that in some stories tends to be a little too... er... frisky for a first-timer? :D Her doubts, her desires, her sensations, right on point. Thank you for writing such a great piece!
3/23 c3 homey145
very good thoroughly enjoyed the story good work.
4/16/2020 c3 2NieYanMLC
II loved it, the story telling, the expressiveness, the capture of character, this is exactly what would happen if they were to actually happen, I know I'm a like a decade late, but I love this show even until now that I'm 20, and I still seeked more, I love you're work and am down to read more, good job and may you're mind and talents blossom.
3/7/2020 c3 MBedbed
I know its been 5 years I knoe Im probably too late for the gig but, duuuuuudeeee you are one of a very select few on this site who really capture kim possible right. Writers like you make me regret not getting into fanfics for so long. I know the kp fandom has kinda dried out since its been like 13 years since it ended, but still, people like you are always appreciated. I bet if you had written a few back jn like ‘07 you would’ve gotten a hell of a response to your amazing work. Hope you’re doing well and I would loooveee to know what ideas you had about continuing this, even if you just say a general idea.
Thanks for this
9/13/2017 c3 aangismyhomie
This is the best KP fic I've ever read, and I actually waited a couple days to finish this chapter because I didn't want it to end. If you continued this, I would LOVE to read it. You did such an amazing job, I really have nothing to critique. You hit every note perfectly with this one. Faving and following!
6/9/2017 c1 Big ghosts
I love the story they had a lot of death and character to it. it was really well played out I only wish there was more
9/24/2016 c3 45daccu65
I can't believe that I haven't already commented.

I love this tale. It's rare to find a K/R, "M" tale anymore! The two characters are, well...in character. It is fairly easy for me to picture them experimenting and taking this step in this manner.

Nice, exciting tale and I hope you write some more KP soon.
8/19/2016 c3 Mrjet
I figured I should post a review even though you finished this story over a year ago. There aren't many stories any more with Kim and Ron (it seems that KIGO has taken over) and I want to encourage any KR shippers.

I enjoyed it. Kim and Ron did seem in character, although with it being an M rated story, it is a little hard to be sure. But I think you managed the right mix of seriousness and humor, especially with Ron. If there was just a thing as an X-rated Kim Possible episode, I think this story would work just fine.

It would be interesting to see what would happen when they got back to Middleton. There certainly could be a few more chapters. I can somewhat imagine the scene with the electric blanket and hot chocolate :). I am sure you would do a great job with it.

Thank you for the entertaining story. I am always grateful to writers on this site who provide me (and others) with free and enjoyable stories.
11/26/2015 c3 1Firefly115
This was sublime, truly. The story was well crafted, the execution was perfect, and the characters were true to themselves. Awesome Job! I would really, really love to see more some day :)
9/6/2015 c3 31linh cinder
I dont think I've ever read a more realistic fic in my life, ever. Kim and Ron were so in character, even when they had sex, that I'm in total awe of your writing skills. It was just so good I'm not even sure what to say. Amazing work. I'd love to see what happens next!
7/9/2015 c3 2ArtificiallyIntelligent
I love this fix! Keeping them in character but still Adding more of the good stuff! Terrific! I'd love to see more.
6/10/2015 c3 Horsecrazy141
I liked this and I'd definitely read more if you wrote more
5/27/2015 c3 87Eddy13
First off, let me be among the others to welcome you to the Kimmunity. Second, I want to applaud you for such a great story. I'm always interested in K/R lemons, especially about their first time, but it seems that most of the 'M' rated stories these days are Kigo. Anyway, I like the approach you made to it. Not every writer has them get frisky after a mission, which itself unfolded quite well. As you were going for, you really kept everyone in character, though I don't know how I feel about Ron still letting himself be captured. Of course, I also got to say that I'm glad you didn't have Kim be ticked at Ron for being late on a mission, which a writer named Hotrod2001 used as a catalyst to have them break up. Not to mention the interesting twist that RON was the one who left the U.S instead of how many people make it go the other way around. You also brought in a unique treatment to Kim and Ron's lovemaking. Usually, writers have it where the two are in a romantic mood, but you kept them in character so well, they acted like the actual characters even in a mature position. I also notice that you're one of those writers who has Rufus get grossed out whenever Kim and Ron get lovey dovey. However, throughout the fourth season whenever Kim and Ron had a moment (except for the ending of 'Mentor of Our Discontent'), he would react with a blissful sigh, indicating he liked when that happened, so this seems to be the only out-of-character part to me. Other than that, this was a pretty fine story that I'll look forward to reading again and again, and if you plan to write more KP fanfics, I'll keep an eye out for them. Take care!
5/24/2015 c1 16starfiction123
You got an insant fav for author from me! I deeply applaud the way you took such a mature and grown up after years approach to the beloved team duo and managed to keep them in character all throughout the entire story. Everything was perfect like a serious episode...rated R episode, but an actual episode and I laughed so hard at so many references from the "honor to walk" to Ron's "how to get the mind out the gutter" remedies with DNAmy and Drakken lol! And the Lotus blade...Just picturing that sword tear through the tent and tear off Ron's pants (or lack thereof) was just an ROFL moment for me. You handled it beautifully all throughout.
25 Page 1 2 Next »