for Tall Grass

4/22/2017 c14 Biggerwaif
This is a great story, can't wait for its return :)
1/28/2017 c13 nlearley06
Thank you for this chapter it was AMAZING!
1/28/2017 c11 nlearley06
My favorite chapter for now :)
12/16/2016 c14 11FloweryNamesLover
I know it's unlikely this story will be continued given how much time has passed, but I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed by the characterization and how naturally Mali fits in with the other characters
9/2/2015 c14 4FNAFFRENZYCAT
You have...THE WRITER'S BLOCK VIRUS?! I NEED TO GIVE YOU THE CURE! EAT ICE-CREAM! ;-)
8/18/2015 c13 17en-lumine
WOWWWWWWWWIEEE!

You've written the scenes so wonderfully! I literally had to keep looking back to see possessed Fox wasn't there! Stunning work - and I can't wait to see where you take it! SO much better than the comics!

Brilliantly done, my friend! :3
8/16/2015 c13 3rinpup14
cant wait 4 more
8/13/2015 c13 BrutusPrimus
Ah, this was good. The feels in this one were reeeeal.
8/13/2015 c13 4FNAFFRENZYCAT
Dang, R.I.P Shirai Ryu... Somehow, I saw Kenta dying coming for some reason...
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! ;-)
8/3/2015 c12 17en-lumine
Wowwwwieee! This was sooo well done! I absolutely loved the moment in between Kenta and Mali, and the entire build-up to that (aww you cuties Fox and Takeda xD!)

And your dialogue in between the twins is so wonderfully sweet! I literally laughed out loud at the 'dead cat' part :'D And seeing takeda be a little jealous was showing a raw side of him, but you did very well and i loved reading it!

I'm still amazed by your Grandmaster Hanzo writing - and I absolutely can't wait to read more of him! Well done my friend! *hugs*
8/2/2015 c12 4FNAFFRENZYCAT
EXCELLENT! I feel a TREMENDOUS amount of honor reading this Fic! SUPERIOR JOB!
8/2/2015 c12 3rinpup14
yay to be praised by the master and Kenta and Mali are getting close
8/2/2015 c12 BrutusPrimus
Ahhh, that sense of foreboding... Nice chapter!
7/25/2015 c11 rinpup14
luv this story
7/20/2015 c11 17en-lumine
Well this was a swell read! I loved the development of the twins, and the sneak-peak of Hanzo - although I felt like hugging him myself at the end of this (for some reason!) :P

Can't wait to read more! :)
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »