for High School DXD: The Zero (Rewrite)

9/5/2019 c13 Borello
the story is really god. i hoped to read more chapter.
11/4/2017 c5 Guest
"brother of a Maou" just by that it's obvious who he is, why didn't Takuya mention that?

Also, Asia isn't a member of the church any longer, considering she was kicked out, so very shaky argument there.
3/28/2017 c13 Guest
Actualizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2/26/2017 c9 Ryan Baka
I know the lazy genius Takuya was referring to; Shikamaru Nara.
2/14/2017 c13 Kuroshinobi 13
Come on man when is the next chapter I have been waiting for months
1/1/2017 c13 fenixrojo36
Excelente historia continuala
10/9/2016 c10 Kuroshinobi 13
Hey man when is the next chapter
6/14/2016 c13 Ryan Baka
I'd like to see how Takuya and his team will fare in the upcoming fight against Kokabiel.
5/5/2016 c13 ARSLOTHES
interesting fic, hope this is updated again soon
4/25/2016 c12 Blazeb79
Um... I like this story a whole lot but ...(and not that theres is anything wrong with it) but takuya is starting to feel like a gay protagonist. Just its a little disappointing you know.
4/25/2016 c9 Blazeb79
That was a great chapter, very smart way to fight i love it.
4/19/2016 c13 Thaqif
Is there any chance for you to know Armored Core? If you do than would you also make a Fairy Tail and Armored Core crossover?
4/13/2016 c12 TheBigBurlyFrost
Haruka has arrived at last! A certain duck haired guy with family problems. ...a Tekken reference? Anyways a great chapter as always. Keep up the good work bro.
3/31/2016 c13 Geminirose
Awesome I really enjoy this chapter and we are getting to main event soon, which is the battle of the fallen angel. Is Jeanne going to be a part of Takuya harem, because even though Jeanne is an enemy I can't hate her because all she was doing is doing her mission, and also got the power into her head. It would be interesting how this will play out in the future. Can wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
4/1/2016 c6 14RedBurningDragon
Im getting a Touma (A Certain Magical Index) and Shirou (Fate) feeling about his luck dam Imagine Breaker and E rate luck
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »