for Complicated

8/3/2015 c2 AREEN HANIF
please update
6/11/2015 c2 Nokiyoh682
i enjoy reading this ...thank you... please update soon
6/9/2015 c2 WOW544
I really really like this story! Please update when you have the chance!
6/8/2015 c2 12Scarlet Blue Frost
Good job on the chapter! I-it was quite interesting that Gray was well... taken by Juvia... XD Anyways, like I said before, good job!
6/8/2015 c1 Scarlet Blue Frost
This was great! I'm glad you chose my favorite pairings too! You did good for English being your second language!
6/4/2015 c2 Guest
grammar is improving, just a few mistakes and terminology errors
6/4/2015 c2 5sarah scarletxX
I love the story so far. I'm looking forward on reading more when it's updated, I really like how this is going. I haven't read a good Au in a while. Oh, and sorry I didn't review last time; I was on mobile (and it wouldn't let me review, I don't know why.) And then I was going to some other time and forgot, it's a good thing I added favorite to this story.
6/4/2015 c2 2Kasumi Yukimura
Okay! Nice! Wendy is the sky princess right? *in innocent tone* Or maybe Carla. Who knows! Update soon and good luck Yume-san!
5/6/2015 c1 amy14rh
omg I love jerza pllllllllllllllllllllz continue
5/6/2015 c1 8Ash Lite
Cool! The plot is nice, I liked it. And trust me, I've read your previous works and you have improved quiet a bit! Keep it up and update soon!
5/6/2015 c1 19Kimidori Hana
I always like it when Mira as matchmaker ... :3
and ... of course more, if it Jerza ... :D
5/6/2015 c1 Mikasa-Chan
I like ur another ideas! Its a good story after all :) complicated love,huh? Just like mee :D just kidding
5/6/2015 c1 2Kasumi Yukimura
Oooh! What will happen next!? Update soon and good luck! P/S: With bromace here and there could make the story more interesting! Good luck!