for Family Ties

11/23/2021 c1 Lil'Sparrow7
So cute! I adore stories where Parker raises her brother/son
8/25/2013 c1 22Joel-Gomes
'Family Ties' is the third installment in this series regarding the consequences of Jarod's departure and how life continues without him. The previous story ('Picking Up The Pieces') showed us a Miss Parker well past her breaking point and an angry, yet concerned, Sydney, ready to help her get back on track. Broots and Debbie also pitch in to show Miss Parker that they're all in it together.

This is the final piece of the small puzzle inside the larger puzzle that is this series. It serves perfectly both as a closing story and a prequel by establishing the main characters in their new roles and by offering a myriad of plot combinations.
6/9/2011 c1 56SJlikeslists
Well done.

"I didn't think you could do it."

Never underestimate a determined Miss Parker. :)
5/11/2007 c1 3Katescats
Hi

I just read your story it was very good.
6/6/2003 c1 B Oots
I really enjoyed, how you discribed, how Miss Parker took Davy from the Centre. I can't wait to read t Balancing the Scales.
3/18/2003 c1 gemini006007
Hi MMB,

Love this sequel to "Picking Up The Pieces", and now I see how the pieces of this puzzle are coming together. Great writing as always. Love your work.
12/16/2002 c1 leanne
Great job! Nice addition to your story arc and fits so well with Balancing the Scales,etc. Thanks for a fun read!
12/15/2002 c1 4LadyNiko
Very good, MMB! :)

I like to see MP using her forceful personality to accomplish something so good! :)

I'm still dying to see how you wrap up Balancing...
12/14/2002 c1 13maestra
Aww MMB, how sweet, loved this little tale of Davy's rescue from the Centre and how you are tying it into Balancing the Scales.
12/14/2002 c1 Pez7701
Great story! It's been great reading "Retrospective" all the way to "Balancing the Scales". It's become quite a story to read.
12/14/2002 c1 Rae
Thanks for a wonderful story. I wondered about

the details of the story of how Miss Parker got Davy.