FanFiction.Net
for The Struggle Within

6/13/2020 c9 Guest
This flipping sucks balls. Just when things were getting exciting. At least post what you had in mind for the rest of the story.
6/12/2020 c3 Guest
Solid chapter. But I feel like the "Batman doesn't eat" trope is overused. For someone as rational as he is, he should realize the repercussions of not eating for days while being a walking mountain of a man. After all, discipline is one of his defining characteristics.

You've got me hooked in the first 3 chapters. Its a tragedy you've abandoned this fic cause you're easily one of the best writers around. And I say that after reading just 3 chapters.
5/9/2020 c1 18evolution-500
Good start, although I think a horizontal line, an asterisk or an ellipsis could have been used when the scene transitions from Clark and Diana's date to the chemical plant.
5/6/2020 c9 Sinistral Aura
That's completely fine. But I'm eagerly waiting for more of growing pains. Happy to see your focusing on that.
5/6/2020 c9 GreeKnight
Although this is disappointing, it's completely understandable.

Looking forward to the last chapter of Growing Pains and the rest of your stories.
5/6/2020 c9 LokiBloodsaw
that's fine
5/6/2020 c4 Timeless Musketeer
Ra's ?
5/6/2020 c2 Timeless Musketeer
A great chapter with a deadly serious Batman in full detective mode pushing the buttons of a half-confused,half-bewildered Princess in warrior mode. I would read it again straight if I wasn't even more in need to read the nect one.
5/6/2020 c1 Timeless Musketeer
Good start but ruined with SMWW. You could have done without especially as we know now after DC Rebirth Superman #20 that it never actually happened.. unfortunately I guess it still felt real at the time you dtarted the story.
5/5/2020 c9 Delta808th
Thank god you decided this. I loath N52 more than anything and it didn't really set right to me when you did this story. But thank god it's over and you are no longer doing this.

Oh! JL/Star Wars crossover my two of my three favorites in the world. We must discuss this PM me, please!
6/15/2018 c8 Angelo47
Sounds like a job for batman
1/3/2018 c5 Guest
This is not a team. This is a group of metas looking over the shoulders of a mortal man smarter than any of them. Wonder Woman Superman and to an extent Alfred is a constant nagging that prohibits what Batman is supposed to be doing in the first place and then acquiescing too easily. Supposedly he has countermeasures to take down all members easily, so they really dont have any leverage over him. Which means you're reducing the level of importance of the character into nothingness for no reason. Try harder.
11/26/2017 c8 Guest
Plz continue. Its awesome.
1/17/2017 c8 Sitmi
When r u gonna update? I've enjoyed this...
8/7/2016 c8 kua.yang19
I found this story very interesting I hope you continue updateing
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »