for Dirty Dancing

12/21/2016 c1 29FaerieTales4ever
OK so I realized that you have been incredibly generous in reviewing my stories and I have not reciprocated the favor so that is about to change. Clearly this is based more on the book then on the musical. I still have to finish the book, but I really liked the beginning of this little story. The only thing that threw me off was the end because I always pictured it being the other way around, with Glin being The more flirtatious of the two. That being said, I think it was very well written and I'm eager to read to more of your writing.
5/8/2015 c1 15MyLittleElphie
Haha, that went fast! Glinda apologises, Elphie 'rescues' her and next thing they know, they end up in bed together! Well, maybe they subconsciously always wanted to do this but never were drunk enough to go through with it lol
... or is this all part of Elphie's 'Social Experiment'?! Hahaha! I hope not :P
in the end, Gelphie doesn't really need an excuse, does it? XD
5/6/2015 c1 10Enyo-of-Chaos
-mental wolfwhistle-
Very sexy. Quite out of character, particularly Fiyero, but I think that was the point. And the use of poetic license is a convention of fanfiction. You may just have converted me to being a Gelphie shipper, my dear. A feat of which you should be very proud.