FanFiction.Net
for Whiskey Time Travel

2/27 c6 17WwEpsilonwW
Absolutely amazing 6 chapters. There are stories where you are pleased to see miminal chapters because you want to quickly move onto other things, and there are stories where you dread it. This is the latter. I loved every bit of this version of Harry. As an avid follower of the sarcastic asshole character, I hope to emulate even a portion of it with my OC Alex, who is a vigilante very much resembling the same. Comedy was good, dialogue flowed even better. Didnt sound forced, as many witty character sometimes do. All in all, very good.

I do have a question though.

I have my own inspiration for my OC, so who inspired you to create that version of Harry? Who were you drawing from, so to speak?
2/21 c6 Liza
Ah, hells, that's Andromeda Black isn't it. Fuckity fuck, Harry's gonna wind up with way more eyes on him than he could ever want.
2/17 c1 Koldbones
love the story. update please
2/12 c6 Guest
I love this story. Just wish you would continue it. It is somehow hilarious, well written, and very well thought out… Its clear that you’ve done your research but also that your imagination is amazing. This masterpiece rivals the best authors of our time… 10 out of 10, very well done!
2/9 c1 Noc
Will you post the next chapter please
2/7 c6 3Nebresh
nice!
2/1 c2 5bella my love
s/12302907/1/Si-Vis-Pacem-Para-Bellum
2/1 c6 AnnieBeauBannie
Really hoping this story is still in progress! It lured me in, love the witty banter and the complex backstory you have Harry. You've written him in a dynamic realistic way.
Crossing my fingers it's not the end. Hope youve been well
1/7 c6 EternalAnglo94
Any chance of this coming back?

It’s really good
12/11/2023 c6 Binge Reader
It's a good story, though, the synopsis blatantly lies about the content. The author took seven years to write a 39K words story that is far from finished. The dedication is the only thing that brings it down.
11/26/2023 c5 the-weeb-with-a-need
*thumbs up emoji*
11/15/2023 c5 Kerchowder
Attempt nr 2 to write a link here:
... /a/WbavszZ...
11/15/2023 c6 Kerchowder
/a/WbavszZ
11/7/2023 c6 Corwyn
I'm enjoying this story so far, and looking forward to you being able to continue it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
11/3/2023 c1 bella my love
This is quite a good fic. Reminiscent of Mister Cynical's style of writing. Particularly Sis Vis Pacis Par Bellum.
2,414 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »