FanFiction.Net
for Whiskey Time Travel

3/6/2022 c6 timewastin
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear things are going well for you, outside the guad!
3/6/2022 c6 Starboost
Welcome back :)

Glad to see that you are still alive and kicking!
3/6/2022 c6 RWBY SHIPING TRASH
Damn, this is a good chapter
3/6/2022 c6 1NaniteSystems
Hey, very glad to see new chapters of this story-great work!
3/6/2022 c6 FateBurn
Good to see be updated
3/6/2022 c6 Vorpal-Sol
You strike a nearly perfect balance of snark and serious. Letting just enough new information out to be interesting, but not just flooding the reader with a laundry list of powers and accomplishments. It's a great story for just being a hobby. So far it's been good, if you keep going with it, I look forward to what is next.
3/6/2022 c6 1Yamajiji
Loved how you ended the scene with Amelia Harry and Valkyrie. The Elder Wand and using that spell with how you described everything before, it was awesome. I’m taking a guess as to Valkyrie’s identity here and saying its Bellatrix, since you gave us a hint there. Thanks for the chapter!
3/6/2022 c6 pandatobi
this is great! glad to see that you're back, man.
3/6/2022 c6 1blood-doll-aishiteru
Very nice chapter. I liked Atlas' thoughts on the rumors surrounding Harry and Harry showing he does know pureblood culture.
3/6/2022 c6 9SilverLightning26
This story is so much fun. I like that you've taken the focus of time-traveling Harry off his parents and him trying to fix his own future and just let him roll with his current situation. It's a great balance of comedy and angst and you've laid the foundation for a great story. I'm eager to see more!
3/6/2022 c6 Smokeing
Very good story enjoyed reading thank you for sharing
3/6/2022 c6 lnept
Wow this updated let's gooo
Good to see you're still alive and kicking
3/6/2022 c6 SamonIllmantrim
Another excellent chapter! I'm loving your variation of Tired!Harry and all the others, both OC and not.
3/6/2022 c5 Difdi
Abraxus would know better than to disparage half-bloods in front of Voldemort. Abraxus, as one of Voldemort’s original inner circle, went to school with Tom Riddle and knows full well that Voldemort is a half-blood. The idea that revealing Voldemort’s blood status would shock Death Eaters into abandoning him is not only pure fanon, it’s contradicted by canon.
3/6/2022 c1 MarilynT