FanFiction.Net
for Whiskey Time Travel

5/14/2015 c1 1Raven097
The chapter was great.
The whole idea of the story is also good.
5/13/2015 c1 Guest
Loving the story so far. I enjoy reading about a time mis placed Harry with Vices.
5/13/2015 c1 Oh I am Slain
Holy shit, where did you come from? Not only is the humor top notch, but so is the characterization detail and action. AND the pacing kept me engaged the entire way through. AND the grammar and spelling were pretty darn good.

Seriously, thanks for sharing, and I hope you continue with this. My only worry is that authors often feel the need to add in an excess of seriousness once the plot gets moving. Or their muse runs out, and they abandon the story. I'm no expert, but I would advise that if necessary, don't shy away from time skips and brevity. I have high hopes that the quality will remain bloody spectacular and that this story'll actually finish. :)
5/10/2015 c1 1THE BLACK PRINCE OF DARKNESS
Wow! Nice beginning bro...
Looking forward to updates :)
Teassse it tease it
5/9/2015 c1 olo
it's great :)
5/9/2015 c1 Guest
this is bad ass update update update
5/9/2015 c1 Guest
You better update this story, or i will kick your ass.
5/9/2015 c1 2Penny is wise
Awesome first chapter. Badass Harry is always fun to read. Bones would be a good match to keep Harry grounded lol.
5/8/2015 c1 30DalkonCledwin
Harry would be stupid if he let Albus get his hands on him again. Harry is a much more effective combatant against Voldemort on his lonesome :D

There is next to no chance that Albus Dumbledore will figure out who Harry happens to be. Harry having longer hair probably more or less nullifies the Potter mop to an extent, so he actually probably more closely resembles Snape than James right now…

ROFLMAO, I would never have guessed… is Rosmerta a fan of Alexander Dumas’ novel or Disney’s cartoon of the same name?

Technically they would need a fourth person to be the Musketeers, as the Musketeers consisted of Athos, Aramis, Porthos, and D’Artagnan. Yes, I know the title of the book is “The Three Musketeers” but most people recognize D’Artagnan as the honorary Fourth Musketeer.

UFOs? I bet Luna had a field day when she found that particular acronym out, didn’t she?

So Harry’s what? 26 now? And as it is 1976, Lily’s going to be what? 16?

I assume you were going for “Commander of the Camp” when you used Google Translate or a similar site to get the Latin Phrase “Praefectus Castrorum” however if you took the time to switch the translator so that instead of translating English words into Latin, it was actually translating Latin words into English, you would have found that this phrase also translates to simply “Speculator” which is NOT what you wanted it to mean.

I assume the “Tell me. What do you know of the Order of the Phoenix?” was supposed to all be on the same line?

I look forward to seeing more of this story.
5/8/2015 c1 23Byakugan789
You have a date drop fail. Protection of unspeakables act of 1609 couldn't exist, because the Ministry of magic wasn't established until 1703 and the various departments some time later.
5/8/2015 c1 ep
fic sympa
5/8/2015 c1 9ClownWhosFeelnDown
interesting
5/7/2015 c1 8hentai18ancilla
Harry's making changes and causing a ruckus all at once-love it!
5/7/2015 c1 Haspu Bujog