FanFiction.Net
for Whiskey Time Travel

11/26/2022 c6 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
You are a joke for doing this.
11/18/2022 c6 2ta.shrivastava
I predict that whenever the end arrives, it will be epic.
11/17/2022 c3 ta.shrivastava
It is probably my fifth re-read since 2019 of this story, and only now I recognize two lords of a same house bit, which I saw first time in A Black Comedy. I recommend you check out that one, it is a great fanfic.
11/15/2022 c6 Guest
Killed it with this chapter, that power scale scene was dope
10/28/2022 c6 Kagami Keina
UPDATE !...
10/3/2022 c6 iamaninjabruh
pls update this
10/2/2022 c6 Brazoalda
The Story is descriptive and a page turner.
The author has covered some realistic problems faced by soldiers with wartime experience.
9/23/2022 c6 perlcat45
great writing!
9/9/2022 c6 Ramenchan
How could you do such a thing. The cliffhangers are killing me like srsly, how could uou do such a horrendous a, ugh *que dramatic fake fainting with my hand on my head*. Also I hope u r posting the rest soon
8/28/2022 c6 Geilertup
Is it possible that Valkyrie is a black maybe even bellatrix (because of the tantrums she has)
8/26/2022 c6 2Karagor Gorefist
Alright. You got me. This is almost exactly the story I’ve been wanting to see and it’s great and I love it.

Here’s to your health! May you not pull a Tolkien and croak before it’s done! And if not, may you live long enough for it to be called a GRR Martin instead!
8/23/2022 c6 Ariadne Venegas
I hope you can continue and Lily gets that Harry is too old for him and have Amy. (Wink) well she could be very good idea after all she never married.

Valkery Is Andy right? Well she is taken and she must have little Tonks already. I don’t think she could be Narcissa, but who knows.
If it is Narcissa how is that she married Lucius anyway?

Well I hope James applies himself more to be perfect. (I think James could had been really good if he had the chance, but not a Harry, I can’t imagine him as a dark wizard catcher, auror that is most possible.

And you can update soon.
8/21/2022 c6 Vlad Alex