for A Finchel Season 7

4/7/2020 c30 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow, great ending!
4/7/2020 c29 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow, I loved this story; and I can't wait to start reading the next, and last story for this glee series.
I wonder what will unfold in the next story?
Aaaaaaand of course you'd save the Finnchel birth for last!
4/7/2020 c28 RachelBarbraBerry1994
You know, not to be funny or anything, I was sort of waiting for Rachel's water to break during Nationals's, and this last moment in this chapter. But, I'm very glad it didn't.
More gleeks are getting married!
4/7/2020 c27 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow, it was a tie! Both glee clubs WON!
4/7/2020 c26 RachelBarbraBerry1994
The argument with Rachel and her dads was so unfair. If she didn't win it, she didn't win it. You don't always win things. That should have been one of the things you should have taught your daughter.
I wonder what will happen with Finn's step-brother's and sister?
Ooooooh, what glee club will be taking home nashinals!
4/7/2020 c25 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Good job, Rachel for standing your ground with your dads!
4/7/2020 c24 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I thought it was really neat that Finnchel named their baby girl after one of their high school teacher's!
I can't believe I'm almost done with this story!
I hope all of the glee clubs do well at nashinals!
4/7/2020 c23 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I love Rachel's song, but no; it isn't right for someone that's going to be completeing college.
4/7/2020 c22 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Rachel got to at last meet Barbra Streisand!
I loooooooooove Barbra!
Barbra isn't a bad name for one of the twins. It's actually a waaaay better name than Fanny.
The way Rachel had gotten to play her dream roll on broadway, may not have gone the way she had always pictured it; but she did get to do her dream roll on a broadway stage.
4/6/2020 c21 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Finnchel are having twins?
4/6/2020 c20 RachelBarbraBerry1994
In the original season six of glee, Santana and her Grandmother did end up making up; if I remember right.
4/6/2020 c19 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I'm glad that Finn's dad didn't come walking in on that meeting between all of them. That would not have ended pretty. Like, at all.
4/6/2020 c18 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Well that's really great that Finnchel's parents approved of them having a baby.
Ooooh, what will happen with Finn getting that call?
4/6/2020 c17 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow, Finn's real dad has some real issues!
4/6/2020 c16 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow, so many things are happening some of them, are unfair.
485 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »