for A Finchel Season 7

10/28/2019 c30 dannyboy1297
Really happy with this story so far as no one else seems to want to do an alternative to the sad passing of Cory, wished there was more then 30 chapters as there was more content but hoping and wondering when season 8 will arrive!
9/19/2018 c30 LealovesMokuba
Wow, a year later and I still enjoy this story after reading it for the second time! I really hope that you’ll start on season 8 pretty soon. I’m really looking forward to EVERYTHING! Like, I really look forward to Finchel and friends having so much fun with their babies, I hope maybe Christopher will start warming up to Finn and they can start having a good bond, I hope that bitch Ariana transfers to another school, I hope Brittana will get back together, and I’m especially looking forward to the Samcedes and Ryley weddings! Also, I want Mike and Tina to be engaged!
9/10/2017 c30 Guest
Make a finchel season 8 story
8/22/2017 c27 Guest
Having them tie was such a copout. Everyone gets a trophy mentality is such bullshit and in no way interesting.
6/6/2017 c30 LealovesMokuba
That was amazing! I know it's been awhile, but I'm really excited for season 8. :)
3/12/2017 c7 Abby
I read the first few lines of Not Alone and I was like, oh that seems familiar, but it's hard to recognise a song just from the lyrics and nothing else, and then I realised what the song was and I got so excited
11/29/2016 c1 Guest
I really like this series of stories, but is 30 chapters all you intended for this one in particular, or is there more coming up that you still haven't been able to get around to writing?
2/17/2016 c30 dianebelcher81
i like this story. the only thing is finn s bio father. he could have let finn get to know him. but its a good story
2/16/2016 c1 dianebelcher81
wow
1/21/2016 c29 Gleek888
Oh my goodness it finally happened, Kitty and Artie finally got married, Kitty Wilde is now Kitty Abrams! I've been waiting for this wedding since the moment I started shipping them on the show and you didn't disappoint. Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me and thanks for the shout out, it was very sweet.

What can I say the wedding was absolutely flawless, I loved it all from the beginning to the end. I like how despite the fact this chapter was all about Wildebrams you managed to incorporate a lot of subtle Finchel moments into the day without overpowering the bride and the groom since at the end of the day Rachel and Finn are the leads of this epic series. The scene with Kitty and her bridesmaids was beautiful. I love how you mentioned the ill beginnings of Karley and how far they've come. I love how Kitty gushed about how happy she is now she's found Artie. As an uncle to 3 nieces Sophia's grand entrance was very cute and the chat between Kitty and her mum was so sweet. Makes me wish you gave us a scene with Artie and Kitty's parents and Kitty with Artie's parents. The boys scene was great too and I love how Artie was so keen to see his soon to be wife. As for the ceremony itself it was perfect, you wrote the vows so well and they fit Kitty and Artie to a tee. Finally the reception was awesome, I liked how you made them do a Beatles duet as a tribute to how they got together in the beginning and Artie recreating such an iconic and significant song in their relationship was a perfect idea. Kitty saying she loves hearing and saying that she and Artie are husband and wife was incredibly cute. On a side note I'm very happy that Marley and Ryder got engaged since they are also one of my favourite couples.

Ok, thank you so much for giving my OTP the happy ending we all wanted and deserved, I hope this isn't the end of the journey for them and there's more exciting things to come for them as they are two very important people in Finchel's lives. Bring on Season 8!
1/21/2016 c12 Gleek888
I know this chapter is really old now and I've read this chapter many times but I haven't reviewed many of your stories in a very long time so what better time to fix that then by going back to when you got my OTP engaged.

Artie's proposal was adorable, I loved his speech and I love how in typical Glee fashion all of Kitty and Artie's friends helped out with and were involved in the proposal. Getting Artie down on one knee was a nice touch as well.

Thank you so much for making this happen, like you said at the start hardly any of our ships got the ending they deserved but this was a beautiful way of fixing that.
1/18/2016 c30 14khazrn43
Nice update
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
1/7/2016 c30 MurvenBellarke
This is a great story i have rad the other stories about Emma and Ryan and i am glad u are putting them in with "A Finchel Season 7". Please keep writing
1/1/2016 c30 3BTGleek
I can't wait for season 8, It made me cry because I feel like this is what it would be like if Cory and Lea had a baby, and if Rachel had a child with Finn on the show.

You're such an amazing writer.
12/23/2015 c30 22WildeAbrams