for A Finchel Season 7

12/22/2015 c30 lillie.mosley.9
Love this story so much. Can't wait for you to update.
12/21/2015 c30 Cazred11
I am crying tears of happiness as this chapter is so beautiful. Cannot wait to start reading Finchel Season 8 but I am going to start reading one of your other stories straight away starting tomorrow (Tuesday). Finchel forever
12/21/2015 c29 Cazred11
A very nice chapter - My review

Wedding: Beautiful
Burt: Yes so happy and I hope he wins
Finchel: I love them both very much
Ryder and Marley: Congratulations to them

Looking forward to the next chapter
12/21/2015 c30 13A-LionGleek
Excellent way to end the story/season. I'm definitely glad that things are looking up for Finchel and that Ryan and Emma are now officially welcomed into the world. It was also certainly nice to see all the gleeks and Finchel family people there. And boy I'm glad that Nathan, Jason, and Riley were able to make it as well :). Yep, all in all, a fantastic finale to a fantastic season. I can say this right now, as soon as you've managed to finish either 2016, Gleedo (or possibly both), I'll be eagerly awaiting Finchel Season 8. Keep up the Glee-ful work! You rule :)
12/21/2015 c30 1Alex B. Goode
That was beyond amazing!
12/21/2015 c30 Katharina
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE I NEED MORE!:D
12/20/2015 c30 Kedzie3238
Great ending with the finchel babies who are adorable
Will be looking forward to season 8 after you finish your other stories. Thanks again and have aa merry christmas!
12/20/2015 c30 Amypilierfan123
aww such an amazing ending girl _ so adorable :)
12/20/2015 c30 noro
Wonderful chapter so can't wait to read more great family keep up the fantastic writing finchel always
12/20/2015 c30 vickstick
Love it can't wait for more
12/20/2015 c30 guest
Finchel babies-what a nice pre-Christmas gift. Thank you for doing such a great job of keeping up with 3 good stories. Putting Season 8 on hold until you finish the other 2 is fine-glad to hear you will be continuing it. All the best to you.
12/20/2015 c30 5maxlenas
Such a great chapter! I can't wait to read more. :)
12/20/2015 c30 DeeBM
I love this! I cant wait to season 8.
12/20/2015 c30 29Boris Yeltsin
Love it. I don't mind you waiting to finish one of your other stories before starting on Season 8.
12/17/2015 c29 Amypilierfan123
Aww such an amazing update and yay for Ryder and Marley :) and ooh babies yay! cant wait *Waits for chap 30*
485 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »