for A Finchel Season 7

12/6/2015 c28 Kedzie3238
So happy Finn's siblings found a way to keep in contact with him. Still looking forward to the finchel babies arrivai. Nice update!
12/5/2015 c28 13A-LionGleek
Good chapter! I definitely like what I'm reading here. It was certainly nice to see all the gleeks gathered together. And I do like the songs (even though I don't quite fully recognize them). And it was definitely nice to see all this graduation/future dreams work and talk going on. And of course, it was especially nice to see that Jason, Riley, and Nathan are still managing to take advantage of loopholes to get around their father's asshole totalitarian rules (and have now been given even more loopholes by Finn). I can definitely say happily that you definitely better keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more.
12/5/2015 c28 Amypilierfan123
:) great update _ *Waits for chap 29*
12/5/2015 c28 30cab4five
Another terrific chapter, looking forward to meeting the Finchel baby, more when you can please, love this story:)
12/4/2015 c28 I Glee
Thank you for another great chapter, and can't wait for the next one. I wish I could write half as well as you
12/4/2015 c28 lillie.mosley.9
Amazing! Update please.
12/4/2015 c28 23WildeAbrams
Not really sure what to say about this one other than Christopher is still a jerk and I can't wait for Kitty and Artie's wedding
12/4/2015 c28 DeeBM
amazing!
12/3/2015 c28 noro
more wonderful writing update please great work
12/3/2015 c28 playtime2507
I can't wait for the babies to arrive!
12/3/2015 c28 1Alex B. Goode
I hope Matt comes to the Kartie wedding. Great job!
12/1/2015 c27 Amypilierfan123
aww glad it all worked out in a tie :) *waits for chap 28*
11/24/2015 c27 13A-LionGleek
Fantastic chapter! Loved this! Here's what else I have to say.
Competition: Loads of fun! Glad that Rachel could make it!
Gleeks Meeting Up: Nice to see all the camaraderie.
Songs: AT LONG LAST! I HAVE SEEN MY IDEAS COME TO FRUITION! YOU DID FANTASTIC! I can't thank you enough! :)
Results: Hmm, I'll definitely say that I am liking this. It seems only right for there to be a tie between ND and CI (and if Ariana tries to use this matter as an excuse for her own ends, I'll just groan and bear it).
Coming Up Next: Hmm, I can definitely say that I'm willing to wait patiently for this chapter. :)
What else can I say? Keep up the Glee-ful work! You rule! And I am happy to be your friend :).
P.S: To everyone else who's read/reviewed (and that includes YOU Cazred11). If you haven't already, please feel free to thank me for giving FinchelFan728 the ideas for the songs to include in ND and CI's set lists! And for that matter, I would also HIGHLY recommend that you follow FinchelFan728's advice to read and review my Glee stories (and maybe even my Teen Titans stories if you happen to members of that fandom). Trust me, you won't be disappointed! :)
11/23/2015 c27 Cazred11
Amazing chapter and so very happy that Choral Inspiration and New Directions both won Nationals. Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/23/2015 c26 Cazred11
I feel so sorry for Rachel for not getting the Tony award. Her dads are so horrible. ND song choices - brilliant. Jason - happy that he phoned Finn and hope they will talk again. I think that Finn will make a great dad to his kids.
485 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »