for What we Have is Not Always Treasured

8/16/2015 c2 pojoe
It took me a little longer to start reading this chapter then I meant it to. But dang was it good! I love the style of this story the only thing I didn't really like was all the skipped time but I can totally see why you did it. I know you said that this is the end end but if you ever wanted to do another Monochrome story I totally read the crap out of it! sad to see this story end but you did an amazing job!
8/15/2015 c1 pojoe
I totally just stumbled upon this story and I am every happy I did It is super good. I don't know where you got the idea of the little breaks but I love them. now I must go read chapter 2! great stuff!
7/29/2015 c2 2Cavetroll001
I'm not sure why I didn't leave a comment on your first installment of this story, but I do remember our PM conversation. Of course, I had to reread the first chapter to remind myself what happened. This is a much happier ending than what my brain kept insisting on when I first read it. You really built up the suspense for me with the whole, Yang feeling the pulse with her thumb. I know now that it was unintentional on your part but still it left me with huge questions.

As for this being the end of this story. I can see that, until another song inspires you to write the next chapter. XD
7/28/2015 c2 12Shadow Nightblade
*Claps* All the yes! This was amazing! Take that Thomas Schnee! Though I will give him points for getting that reporter fired, he's still an asshole. Ozpin is awesome for helping out that much. The moment Thomas freaked out about the clones was awesome! And of course Checkmate get's their happy ending! Seriously, this was an amazing follow up chapter that you didn't even have to write. And I thank you for taking the time to write it up. The wait was totally worth it!
7/4/2015 c1 hnsjn199282
Okay, now I know why you get mad when I leave my chapters on a cliffhanger. :P
6/29/2015 c1 Guest
This needs a proper ending. I loved this story until the ending. It's one thing to leave a chapter open ended, not the end of a story. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth and it is the freshest thing in your mind when you recall a story. That is why endings are paramount. How you end a story affects how it is seen by the readers a lot. I found the open ended nature of this lazy since a few more paragraphs would have wrapped up this story.
5/7/2015 c1 Shadow Nightblade
I was debating on reviewing, since I told you what I thought of it already, but I'd thought I'd let those who may see this review. Throughout this whole read, I was wondering how Weiss would let her know how she felt about everything and for her to apologize. The end may be open ended, so I will go about it in the way I feel happiest. This was a great one shot.