for Want and Need

1/24/2020 c1 MelissaKS
If I remember right from looking at your profile, you haven't written anything in a while. But I must say, I really like your writing style. It's very clean cut, well thought out, and well written. If you take to updating again, I'd love to read most stories like this one.
1/31/2018 c1 KuriKashi
I absolutely LOVE this story. I enjoy how we get to spend a of time with Sasori's and Deidara's characters. I was completely torn between Sasori and Deidara and I sympathize with Sakura.
I am glad that though there's a bit of drama and tension eventually starts to build up the story is still quite light.
The ending was satisfying as I don't think you need to rush with the pairing in this case.
Well done! Beautiful imagery and wonderful story telling.
10/5/2016 c1 RemiSkies
This was quite something, and simply amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I'm sure others have as well. It's the first story I read of yours but I can't wait to read more! I kinda even wish there was a semi sequel where it shows their relationship progression in the future but it ended so well and satisfying that I'm really happy with having read it and my thirst for stories has been quite satisfied haha keep up the talent and amazing work!
12/18/2015 c1 41The Last Deathly Guardian
This was beautiful. You are such a talented writer. :)
10/11/2015 c1 Guest
K so I fuckin love this and omg like what just happened I think you broke my brain and my heart has been melted and this is beautiful work and omg help I like this way too much to be healthy
9/24/2015 c1 2midnighthiatus
This is so pretty! I love it :)
8/21/2015 c1 4JeanyDeiXzz
I was sooo rooting for Sasori here, and kind of expected Deidara to play her or something (after Sasoris' first "warning" to her). And I think Sakura never understood the hidden meaning behind Sasoris' words when he told her he only remembered the names that mattered and he had been calling her by her name. Loved this story, loved it so much!
6/24/2015 c1 pagmies
This story concluded very nicely! I got pretty stressed during the middle-end part expecting something horribly and irreversibly bad to happen, but it didn't! Maybe I watched too many soap operas with my mom...

I don't really enjoy "love triangles", or more particularly how they're handled in a few shows/movies I've seen, since they're just being dragged out and it gets pretty frustrating. I felt like you really went about it quite well. I really liked the part when Sakura rejected both of them, it was pretty much the right thing to do at that point.

How Sasori and Deidara made up, I don't know, I guess they're just willing to forgive and forget with each other, but I am glad that happened and Sakura gets both of them in the end, drama free. Yay! This fic is everything I've hoped for with these 3 characters. Thank youu!
5/14/2015 c1 ricachu
Loved it! Wish ull write chaps with alternate ending haha
5/12/2015 c1 reading.addict96
My god I love your stories! Not going to lie though, as much as I love Deidara, I love Sasori more. I was rooting for him the whole time!
5/8/2015 c1 17ataraxic-ohl
This was a fantastic conclusion!

I don't know if I've read enough of your stories to say whether it is out of character for a conclusive pairing, but I do think that this was perfect. I love Sasori and Deidara equally, albeit in different ways, and I am perfectly aenable to a SasoSakuDei relationship. I know this is probably too much to hope for, but maybe an epilogue-style one-shot with a glimpse of them all together in the future? I know I'D enjoy that.

I absolutely adore you and your writing. I feel it's safe to call myself a devoted reader. I've been holding off the ItaSaku story in favor of letting it be completed before finishing, but I've decided after this story that I'm not going to tease myself any longer. I might give "You Give Me Fever" a reread as well, and make sure I've reviewed every chapter.

Anyways, this was an enjoyable fic through and through. I'm really glad you didn't make it gritty and angsty in the end; while I like angst on its own, in this fic I think it would have made it almost painful to read, at least for someone who can't choose which guy to root for (read: me). So thanks for that. :)

Cheers!
5/7/2015 c1 2ya-cho
I love Sasosakudei 3 Thank you for your hard work!