for He is known in the Wild as Strider

6/15/2017 c9 11DawnfireJazz
A great story, love it.
3/4/2017 c7 DawnfireJazz
Loving this story, especially the twist. Hope there's more.
1/15/2017 c1 Guest
In the extended edition of The Two Towers, there's a scene where Aragorn says he's 87, and in the Hobbit when there is a flashback, it says 60 years earlier. Making Aragorn 27.
11/6/2015 c6 harrgn
Good story. Please finish it. I will love to know who the murderer is. Love the story
10/27/2015 c6 9idadri
i'm surprised. I couldn't imagine Glen is the traitor...
and How Estel can become Strider in the future? it's strange...
9/27/2015 c6 Chance-Will
how could u do dis. why.
Great little plot twist with Strider actually not being Aragorn,but Aragorn one day, doing as he had said "becomes just like him"
But glen why u do dis. I sorta expected it to be Baroth...
8/25/2015 c2 Gracie
Why did Legolas needed to be tied up by the rangers? He is not a spy. It's a good thing that one of the rangers untied him. What will happen to the Bloody Handed? Will Legolas and Strider kill him or will they let him die of thirst and hanger? Make the next chapter.
8/23/2015 c5 gracie
Where is the next chapter? I want to see what is going to happin next.
8/9/2015 c5 22Neril
Hopefully Lord Elrond can help with the poison. Now I am a little confused, Estel is Aragorn. So, who is this Strider you write of? Possibly a futer mentor to Aragorn?
I like the sparring between Legolas and Elrohir. :). That's right, the twins are awesome! I would love to see more of them!
Orc attack! Ai!
Please update soon!
8/4/2015 c4 Neril
I am loving this story so far! And am really wondering about the Bloody Handed!
It's good to see Legolas and Aragorn seem to be getting along well. :) And the poison, interesting... It leaves me wondering who is the next target.
Great Job! I am looking forward to a update! :)
5/20/2015 c3 4TiannaofNugyta
OOOH! The suspense is building! Who could the Bloody Handed be? Will Legolas and Strider be friends or will they hate each other? Haha jk that's probably not going to be a problem. I mean, Legolas is liked by everybody...except the badguys. Great job!
5/11/2015 c2 2kkuno
Sounds interesting! A cliffie already?! Oh well, update soon! :)
5/8/2015 c2 4TiannaofNugyta
Ahhh! Only chapter one and you have a cliffhanger already? That's just not fair! This was really good! I'm really excited to see where you go with this!
5/8/2015 c1 TiannaofNugyta