for And all the Kings men

10/11 c22 Pouuf
Oh ! Oh ! First story in a long time that I finish this quickly... Truly, one of the rare great fanfictions in my book. Thank you for sharing this with us !
5/26 c2 16Child of Dreams
No, Emrys is the name the Druids give to Merlin.
It's not his last name.
2/21 c22 9DarkenedRose24
Please update soon. I really enjoyed this.
4/25/2019 c22 slytherinswife
I just want to say that this was bloody marvelous! I love the plot, I love the characterizations, I love everything! Thank you so much for creating this wonder story. ️️️
3/13/2019 c1 10Genuka
Damn, I wasn't aware of the history of that children's rhyme...
2/1/2019 c6 Matt
There was no "school" in Britain back then for Merlin to have attended. Most people could not read or write. Those who could, and who desired to learn anything, were taught by priests or tutors. This was generally something that only the wealthy could do, or children who became apprenticed to the priests. Merlin did NOT go to school!
2/1/2019 c4 Matt
How exactly did Myror "book" a room in advance? Besides the fact that "booking" a room did not exist back then, Myror would have somehow had to send a message or a messenger ahead of him to Camelot, with money, in order to do so. It's not possible.
12/28/2018 c2 3Nightingrave
Back then, peasants had no last names, but it's often said his name is Merlin Ambrosius.
12/24/2018 c10 Akelly9065
My reading got interupted this chapter. I like the overall story not sure i like the fact that Henry is still seperated as of this chapter. But since when is Kilgarrah a she? He is a male dragon and im pretty sure that u referred to him as male the only other time u mentioned him as well.
3/21/2018 c22 Devidakk
It was beautiful, like all your other stories I read. I was enamored with ideas, your writing style, history. Despite having plots worthy of soap operas and being a little predictable, your stories are really great and what's more important to me: are able to make me anxious af. You have no idea how many times I almost got heart attack this week, because something happened to main ship or plot twists. You may be proud of yourself because you probably shortened my life about twenty years. If you did, I regret nothing, though. Those stories were and still are worth it. It was a good read. They really played on my emotions, made me feel nostalgic and reminded me about good ol' days when various stories made me truly feel something more than intense curiosity or silliness. It was truly rewarding experience. I'm satisfied. Shame it's been nearly two years and no new story, but I still have my hopes up. Thank you for writing it. Be happy and take care.
7/29/2017 c4 34Acacia Jules
...Merlin doesn't have a last name. NO ONE had last names except Nobility during that time! Emry's is merely what the druids called him. Do you know this fandom at all? Because it REALLY seems like you don't...
7/29/2017 c3 Acacia Jules
...exactly how are Merlin related then? Hunith was still alive, and Merlin's father was Balinor. So exactly who the heck is that man and woman, because neither seem to be related to Merlin.
7/29/2017 c1 Acacia Jules
Where did you read that total myth about Ring around the Rosie? Lol. That's hilariously not true. No one with any academic background would tell you that's true. It's not even old enough. I can't stop laughing. Yeah, that's a complete urban legend, that someone made up because it sounded good. On top of which, they aren't even symptoms of either form or plague. Nor did they practice cremation to get rid of the bodies at that time, just mass graves.
2/11/2017 c22 reptoholic