for Will of Chronos

7/22/2003 c21 3PhoenixLady8
I'm confused and not so happy that you've taken off the edge of my anger toward my "father". (Who I'm not sure if I'm really his daughter.) I'm hopin' that the next chapter will clear thing up, don't cha? Please continue. A very pissed off Ihire AKA pissed Phoenix~ hay, I'm not a lady-never will be.
7/22/2003 c21 5Cress Dreiser
OY! I could whack ya upside the head for stoppin' here! *walks away mumbling about cliffhangers that kill you then revive you to suffer more*
7/22/2003 c21 LittleBusters
once again awesome chapter! Dont worry about the wait though, theres plenty of stuff to read! Just make sure the next chapter is as good as all the rest!
7/10/2003 c11 3dogcollar
it's great it's great it's great it's great

*goes on for hours*

but one thing.

Do you want me to fall off my chair laughing?

But I enjoyed it.
7/7/2003 c7 dogcollar
well, of all i've read so far, its just doing great. i guess u don't have to worry about people not reading ur chapters.=P

i think u got all the dialogue quite right there.

Just keep it up,k?
6/20/2003 c20 5Ynn
... Ok, so far i've read all you got in this story. Really good, youhave the flare of the game alright! BUt I couldn't help thinking... In trip to Guldove... kid was wearing her usual atire right... a white shirt...? And if she was pushed in the water... Don't guys notice things like that? Or did you not want to add that into the story...? Okay... Im dun. KEEP YOUR STORY GOING!
6/15/2003 c12 Duke
That was cool i like kid and serege
6/9/2003 c20 7Tears Crimson Blood
Interesting o.O
5/19/2003 c20 3Shadowrayne
Moon Child? Not Shana I hope...Keep going! Just don't make me wait as long okay? *hands over Glenn, Leena, Pushul, Pip, and Kain plushies (don't ask)*
5/18/2003 c20 Guest
Great chapter. Keep it up! Except work on the French. "Je ne suis pas." Means "I am not". Je ne sais pas." That is what you should've put.
5/17/2003 c20 3PhoenixLady8
I luv it! please coutinue, and I mean it. Darn pants, I got more holes! I can't wait to read more. Ihire Kia Wing AKA Lady Pheonix
5/14/2003 c19 YukimuraSanada
Great, great, great story!

I really like the way you write and the characters are really IC.

I wish you gave more atention to KidxSerge but the story is great!
4/20/2003 c19 3Shadowrayne
WHERE'D HE GO! ARGG! Good chapter and I'm glad you like the plushie *hands over a chibi Serge plushie*. Kidd needed some company *wink*.
4/11/2003 c19 Guest
Excellent. That had to be the best chapter yet! I can't wait for the next one.
4/10/2003 c19 3PhoenixLady8
Great! I can't wait to read more! And I think everyon'es gonna wonder this: Where's Serge? (I have half a mind to call him Sergy... Too many games.) But over all, great! Ihire
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »