for A Winter Out of Order

4/22/2018 c3 41DragonBookLoverKitkat913
Wait, what happens next?!
4/10/2017 c3 6FrostedDragonHeart
Oh wow! I'm super captivated! I totally want more! I like the development you have going on here. How slow and really detailed each revelation is. I'm super curious over what Pitch had planned for Jack. Great story! Thank you!
9/20/2015 c3 23MugetsuPipefox
Oh good luck with your training! Ugh customer service XD

Oh Jamie, I think it's a really good thing you're there. He can stop the others from starting a pity party and I'm sure Jack'll be more than happy to see him when (eventually) he wakes up
Well done!
9/14/2015 c3 4SanctuaryInMusic
No, Jack, my child! You are loved and you are cherished, you need to remember that. And Jamie Bennett, my poor sweet baby, Jack will be okay. He'll be okay. (I hope.)

I feel so bad for Jamie . . . he's only ten but he's seeing his brother-figure—someone he had thought of as invincible—hurt and vulnerable like that. It must've been a total reality check for him.

Oh, and I LOVE the last line in this chapter. It really packed a punch, and I remember just staring at it, thinking, "Oh, goodness, my heart . . ."

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. What do you have in store for us this time? :)
9/12/2015 c3 Deleted Account 23456765432
No, don't be sad, Jamie, he'll be alright, right? RIGHT?!
9/12/2015 c2 Deleted Account 23456765432
God, Jack! I get that you're the Guardian of Fun, but do you always have to dump a million pounds of snow on us?!
9/11/2015 c3 uu49824x
this is awesomely amazing and I cant wait to read more please update soon!
9/11/2015 c3 Me
This is so good :D
7/7/2015 c2 REAdre
SMOKEY THE BEAR! SMOKEY THE BEAR! YEEESSS!
6/26/2015 c2 1sincerelysadako
Okay, Will is just evil. You went and made a very impressive villain because I honestly hate him so very much. Can't wait to read the next chapter, even if I put it off for ages because I'm a procrastinator :P
6/21/2015 c2 uu49824x
this is AMAZING and I hope there will be more to read soon!
6/19/2015 c2 4SanctuaryInMusic
Ohhhh, thank goodness that North and Bunny found Jack . . .

But Will. He's an issue. I need him to go away and back off and leave everyone alone. Bleargh.

And poor Jamie - run away while you still can! But at least Sandy and Tooth are there to save him if things get ugly.

Can't wait for the next update!
6/19/2015 c2 32Free.Spirit140
This is awesome keep it up! Can't wait for more!
6/19/2015 c2 23MugetsuPipefox
My inner sadist loved that you drew out the realisation that it was Jack and not just a kid :3 Makes the revelation that much more horrible (I am a terrible and cruel person, clearly)

Oh no Jamie! I hope Sandy can stop him from getting hurt (I can only imagine the retribution from Jack if his favourite believer was hurt)

Well done!
6/19/2015 c2 Randomly Talented
Ohh don't kill Jaime he's cool. And please let Sandy catch Will cause he's gotten on my nerves. Love the story continue please.
22 Page 1 2 Next »