for Taboo Fantasies Abound!

8/10/2019 c47 Guest
Please make a part two of this. I need to see these two fucking each other's brains out while spouting insults at each other. I want to see the loser begging for more.
8/10/2019 c47 Guest
Actually, Rampardos won because Tyrantrum came more times.
5/31/2019 c6 Spencer
My mom fUCKED an Arcanine in the tool shed
5/22/2019 c49 2WeariestLion81
Hey your stories are really fucking great and I'd like to make a request if you don't mind. Could you possibly do m/human x f/Eevee or eeveelution? And could you possibly through in some anal too?
5/12/2019 c44 nope dammit
I choked on my holy water during part two
5/12/2019 c30 O n0
Background pianist: *Starts playing funeral dirge*

Me: We are here today to honor Myra's lost innocence
1/30/2019 c49 Guest
I had a small suggestion, but take this with a grain of salt. Male Lopuunny and his male trainer? Maybe with a foot fetish
11/19/2018 c1 Anonymous Panda
I was kinda hoping for more than oral sex. I wanted for the Arcanine to pound away at the trainer's cute little butt. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
8/19/2018 c1 Matt
You should do one of Danny and his sister's Typhlosion.
8/19/2018 c11 Clip
Um...dude all Nidoking's are guys.
6/9/2018 c23 1hellion117
Well looks like more than their kitties getting stretched
2/16/2018 c49 15RKType-0
I am now wondering whether something happened to you, but... I'll send in a request...

M Mienshao / M Noivern

Mu, a rather klutzy Mienshao, happens to be travelling when he accidentally trips and falls off a cliff. He is happened to be rescued by a Noivern living at the same cliff. The Noivern mistakenly addresses him as a woman, which he clarified he is a male.

The Noivern immediately freaks out and flees away from Mu, returning to the cave he lives in. Mu is rather confused at the strange behavior, but decides to find and thank the Noivern for saving him. After wandering around aimlessly, he meets a Mothim and asks about whether a Noivern lives here.

He is then informed that there is only one Noivern living in the mountains, and his name is Velir. Mu learns that Velir has an extreme fear of males due to an event in the past which scarred him. He also learns where Velir stays and heads there.

After arriving, he finds Velir in the cave. Velir panics, backing away cautiously while Mu tries to explain he wanted to thank the Noivern for earlier. It ultimately led to Velir tackling Mu out of the cave in pressure... and off the cliff by mistake. He ends up saving Mu from plumetting to his death again.

After saving Mu, Velir apologizes profusely for everything. He then explains that he had been raped by males, which caused his trauma towards males. Mu decides that he'll help Velir overcome his fear.
2/6/2018 c22 GalladeGuy14235
wait... you said that one of your fics made you hard... so [ looks at you with an accusing glare] lies.
12/25/2017 c49 Guest
Fuck u
9/14/2017 c1 ZYPHER0
s. vvvvvv. v. vvvvv sssws2ws2ws2swsw2s2sws22s2s2s2s2s2sws22sws2ws2s22sws2s22s222s2ws2222s2s2s2s2wggssgssssssgsssgssgsgsggssggssss222s2s2s
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »