for Beholden

6/24/2016 c1 Multiefandom
Amazing fanfic! I wanted to read something like this for months and was so happy when I finally found this!
5/10/2015 c1 9MinisterSweetGoodKid
Aww!

You know how to play with a person's heartstrings, and I think a couple of mine broke while reading this.

I have this headcanon that after the family fallout Lin stayed on Air Temple Island with Tenzin, Aang and Katara, wanting to be away from Toph and Su. I also think that just as things were extremely difficult with Lin and Su, they were far worse for Lin and Toph. I also think that things weren't exactly easy for Aang, Katara and Toph after that mess either. I believe that a large portion of trust between the three childhood friends was lost. And then there's Tenzin, who would be there for Lin and remind her that she's still the same person that she's always been, and that the scars won't change anything, especially how he feels.

Considering all of that, and thinking about it is the only thing that gets me through watching "Old Wounds" without wanting to throw something or go on a crazy rant about how there is no true, genuine, heartfelt accountability on either Su or Toph's part for the rift that they blame Lin for, a rift they cause and don't own up to.

Sorry, getting off track. This was short and sweet. I think I even shed a tear while reading this. Great work!
5/10/2015 c1 33avatarfanlin
Oh lordy, this was all gushy and full of feels
5/10/2015 c1 Secret River Fan
Hey happy mother's day

This was a treat to wake up to. Short and sweet. I loved this. The one comfort from the events of "Old Wounds" is that at least Lin still would have had Tenzin (and Aang and Katara) to show her love and appreciation after Suyin and Toph treated her so horribly. I enjoy Tenzin's manner here too. He knows Lin is hurting and instead of trying to convince her to change her feelings or lecturing her about forgiveness, he just expresses his appreciation of Lin as herself. It's very sweet and uplifting.
5/10/2015 c1 4Pandoium
I really like how you portray their relationship its very tender.