for The Anti-Fairies

7/1/2019 c37 fangirl33
you say to be continued where when can i?
please i need to know have happens!
7/1/2019 c13 fangirl33
I really like this one good job
keep writing more!
6/10/2019 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORIES!

u/3211346

REVIEW MY STORIES NOW OR I WILL FIND YOU IN REAL LIFE AND FORCE YOU!

u/3211346

YOUR STORIES ARE PIG SHIT!
5/27/2019 c37 Nicole
Ahhh NO PUEDO CREERLO! Literalmente estoy gritando de la emoción !
Estaba segura que esta historia no tendría actualización ._.
estoy feliz! :’D

GRACIAS GRACIAS por el nuevo capítulo 3

Está muy interesante y el suspenso... ho ho :3
5/25/2019 c1 40Queen Datsuh
This is an intriguing start. Love the references/allusions.
5/23/2019 c37 61FountainPenguin
No punishment for Lenderman? He must be one slick talker... I'm glad he managed to get away from Doombringer somehow, though, and that was nice of him to share his evil plans. I'm not sure whether I trust him, though, since he's probably determined to keep that promise, and that means he'll probably still want to take out H.P. as soon as he's untied... but we'll have to see.

Great work! I look forward to more! On with the rescue!
5/18/2019 c11 fangirl33
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i can't take it this was one of the best yet!
foop really loves his farther and his farther really seems to love it even if he doesn't wants to say it that often...awwww it's so sweet when he said "don't worry i won't tell anyone you have a softspot"good touch!omg i can't think anymore i loved it!
i know i think up story lines but you are better than me! keep it up,,,,make a farthers dfay one for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee make more about foop and anti-cosmo
_fangirl33_
5/18/2019 c10 fangirl33
i total love your work keep it up wright more i read them over and over again and i..i..cried im a huge fan and you are a very good wrighter .i think foop does have a soft spot and u don't see him with his family much well not at all! i think that there should be a speret show with the same carictors but anti cosmo and his family are the main charictors.(sorry for bad spelling)could you do one more story about foop mabye a sick day where he comes down with a cold or...he and his farther spend a whole day together please i love!your storys (im such a fangirl!
5/16/2019 c11 Guest
i...i ...OMG what?i loved it it almost made me cry mabye cause im such a fan can u write more plz for all of us who are fans u really can't find good fan fictions but i proved me wrong thx on that
4/2/2019 c10 Nicole
and more love
4/2/2019 c10 Nicole
I choose
I love these fanfics. You also have talent, little prodigy.
3/11/2019 c36 Kiraaaaaaa
Just re-read the whole fic X3 still amaaaazing honestly one of my favs amongst all the Fairly Oddparents fanfic I’ve found
9/6/2018 c6 Nicole
Foop x Anti Goldie !
8/22/2018 c1 Guest
please continue this awesome story
8/9/2018 c33 Nicole
Esta súper!
Me encanta sighe haciendo capítulos/historia/fanfiction, están súper interesantes.
¡Espero con ansias la segunda parte!
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »