for Return for Redemption

5/7/2020 c5 B Is Da Beast
I laughrd my ass off about this but when I first started reading the chapter and saw the the rap I thought that some Kurama started rapping, and was like, 'WTF? How the fuck is Author-San gonna explain this one?'
9/29/2019 c2 Angie2002-01
Ok I understand that Naruto is Hokage and they should treat him with respect but Kakashi is also the 6th hokage so he’s Narutos equal, Kakashi doesn’t really have to listen to his orders for they would plan together and input his own opinion. Also Sasuke and Sakura have been knowing Naruto practically their whole lives and even tho Naruto is Hokage in Hiden they don’t really treat him as one instead they talk to him the same as always. But yes they should still listen to him since he’s Hokage. Also the Sasuke and Naruto thing, I don’t like how Naruto is Sasukes most precious person. It should be all Team 7 equally cuz Sakura loved him the whole time and tried to get him back equally as much as Naruto and also almost got killed like Naruto. I believe Sakura even loved him more than Naruto and I don’t like how he’s just disregarding Sakuras attempts to bring him back and give all the credit to Naruto. Also with Kakashi although he didn’t try as hard as Naruto he still wanted to bring him back.
10/26/2018 c5 laurajustin
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
8/4/2017 c5 1WolfMistwood
Yassss, I love time travel AUs, they are awesome and I love how you changed yours to be original. Great work, can't wait to read more! :D
8/2/2017 c5 2Dhea30
update soon please!
1/25/2017 c5 kitsune7815
awsome
1/21/2017 c5 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
1/15/2017 c5 6Wynd12
Love this, good job with all that rhyming, it must have been hard.
5/27/2016 c5 2Dhea30
Ah... all the lovable Jinchuuriki is in the game too now! I SO want to know what would happen next!
3/20/2016 c5 13Shadowed Voices
I need more time travel fics in my life. Please continue this.
2/7/2016 c5 Guest
Why not many great story about sasuke why not wirting one
2/5/2016 c5 2SpilledInk82
This chapter was awesome! Definitely shorter than I was hoping for (what can I say, I dream big!), but I'll take a short chapter over no chapter any day of the week. Please update as soon as possible! I can't wait to see where you take this story! This chapter was, overall, well written, but it did seem a little disjointed and confusing - but in my experience that's how a chapter normally turns out if you put some kind of flashback in there, so I guess it's unavoidable. Hahaha, and yes, I understand your pain. Bee is a wonderful character, but a pain in the patooty to write dialogue for. XD I totally respect you for writing him in. Much to my shame, any fanfiction I've written where I planned to put him in it (I haven't posted any) . . . I usually just find a way or excuse to leave him out. XD shameful, I know.
-Spilledink82

PS: Hahaha, yes, I thought it was adorable as well. I couldn't get the scene out of my head. And yes, I think we have a deal. And if you don't want to reveal plotpoints you don't have to, it was just a little thing that wouldn't get out of my head, so you can feel free to use it. I'd be honored if you did.
2/4/2016 c5 DemonDragonQueen
Sorry, too lazy to log in. But anyway, great return, although I wish it had been longer, and I'm glad you're back. It's cool that the other jinchūriki remember, stuff's gonna get crazy real soon. Anyway, I hope you update fairly soon as I'm an impatient person and would like to read more of this story.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »