for Harry Potter and the Super Robot Wars

3/26/2016 c14 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! That Ron Weasley thing at the end was a massive surprise! Keep up the great work!
3/26/2016 c14 hornofdesolation
Another good and unique chapter.
3/19/2016 c6 HellsMaji
Wow, I really wasn't that impressed. I know Gendo likes to monologue about how only his group can handle the Angels. But every other group is mocking him about how his Angels are small fry, and nothing compared to what they deal with. And then, what? It took fricking twenty mechs to handle one Angel? And even then, they still needed an Evangelion to make it vulnerable? That says pathetic, to me.
2/23/2016 c13 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
2/16/2016 c12 Bronze
I don't give a damn how long you make this story Fanboyimus Prime! Just as long as you keep it this good! I'm truly enjoying reading it. Were this in the RL, the old headbastard would be pulling his hair out before starting on his beard! Harry's out of Durskaban, the guards are dead and Harry's out of his control. Not to mention having one hell of an interesting summer! Hogshits'll never be the same! The headbastard does anything that could cause Harry's death or anyone elses in the supposed school and Harry would call the Londo Bell and crew for help. And that'd likely result in that supposed school being reduced to a small pile of rubble. Now the only thing left is to await the next update. Which should be good. Though I think you need a proof reader or a Bata because of all the words that should be in the story that aren't. That's not a flame by the way. I think this is still quite good.
2/14/2016 c4 silentstrixe
Luna's comment about wanting to pilot a spirit powered mecha was worth quite the laugh to just imagine actually happening.
2/9/2016 c12 Bronze
Are you running out of mecha to bring into this insane story yet? 99% I don't recognize but that hasn't stopped me from reading and enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what you do with chapter 13.
2/3/2016 c12 vampireharry the 2
I love this! I can't wait for more!
1/30/2016 c12 hornofdesolation
Good chapter.
1/13/2016 c11 Bronze
I am so looking forward to Harry's return to Hogwash and all the shit that headmaster Braindead will try to force on him! Now I suggest you find someone to Bata this as some of the words you used are the tense fro their usage. Also your usage of won't where it should be wouldn't is confusing. Fortunately for me I use to read right to left so I can figure out many of the mistakes. Now regardless of whether or not you get a Bata reader, please update soon. I really am enjoying this. As for how you describe the wizarding world, I've noticed that in most fanfics it's no better. In some, it's even worse.
1/12/2016 c1 48Writer Nightpen
My only major gripe for this fic is the timeline. It's quite literally jumbled all over the place and confusing even for the initiated. I've read about halfway and still lost sometimes... the whole matter of Meteor-3 and Alpha!OG stuff should be put way behind, resulting in Linjun & Daitetsu absent and Einst!Excellen resolved somewhat. The sheer amount of characters is also downright dizzying at times, especially with how little presence Harry actually has in the story. Still, your efforts in tying the whole bundle together is commendable.

Plus, Super Robots murdering Voldemort is always welcome.
1/3/2016 c11 hornofdesolation
Another good addition to the story.
11/19/2015 c10 10Knightowl 4183
An interesting chapter would be some of Londo Bell being incapacitated in some manner, say being sent into a pocket dimension where 'll won in the original Mazinger Z thanks to the events of Getter Robo Apocalypse, and basically a variant of the Shadow Mirror is present as well.

Now imagine if Harry and Koji's brother temporarily end up in this world, with the Rezel basically destroyed, and the Robot Junior being captured and eventually destroyed. Say their is a deranged version of Koji caused by loss of basically everything he cared about, some losses by his own hands. Basically he loses Mazinger Z while receiving injuries, moves on to the Energer Z which was made by survivors of he Photon Energy Lab based on plans found in an back up lab belonging to Juzo Kabuto, and eventually mad with rage and desire for revenge after losing Energer Z in a reckless attack that killed one of his allies in the crossfire, and then mad with grief, rage, and a desire for revenge he goes to a lab his grandfather had referenced in a secret message for him alone...

Since his old friends hated him for killing one of their own needlessly, he goes for the Devil Mazinger, and he ends up destroying the repaired Great Mazinger...
11/19/2015 c10 hornofdesolation
Another good addition to the story.
10/30/2015 c9 hornofdesolation