for Harry Potter and the Super Robot Wars

10/19/2015 c8 nexusknight2
Keep up the good work dude!

Not sure if D-boy is gonna show up next chapter
10/18/2015 c8 nexusknight2
No way the dude in the escape pod is D-boy? And radam are gonna attack?
10/17/2015 c8 Nugami
Sweet joshua's here, got to love drumfire.

I'm loving this more and more, and of course everyone they recruit is insane, you have to be abnormally weird to pilot giant robots.
And now there is the threat of clone shinjis, it's gonna be pretty hilariously sad to see them torn apart.
10/17/2015 c8 10Knightowl 4183
So...Big Daitan was the Boss Borot of Angels, he also filled the cannon fodder quota that the Mazinger Army normally fills. As in he gets stomped and killed pretty handily.

Looked up Iron Z and it makes me wonder what would a fight between the prototype Energer Z and Iron Z be like? I mean based off the battle between Energer Z and Mazinger Z in Shin Mazinger it would be a doozy...

Also the anime Getter Robo Go's Getter 2, the female Getter gives me chills in how it would fit Mari... I mean Getter Sho is a lot like Getter Liger, just with breast missiles, and the drills can fire bullets as well. Let's not mention the string attack that can tie up enemies, I shudder to think what she would do with that...

For the Gren Falcon Squad, maybe you should get some of the better pilots some Jesta from Gundam Unicorn. Those things are Special Operations suits, they are made to escort the Unicorn Gundam, and they are armed with more refined versions of things like thrusters,beam rifles, and better designed backpacks. They also have Jesta Cannons which are actually pretty different in that it has a built in beam cannon, extra armor that can be purged like jacket armor, and better fire control systems like the Jesta itself...

Also their is about four variants of the Rezel: Vanilla, C-Type aka Command Type, Defenser b-unit, and the C-Type (GR).

The GR standing for General Revil, the ship not the man. Apparently this type has a reinforced airframe and all safety limiters were removed from the thrusters, meaning it has nothing holding it back from its maximum thrust. So something not for rookies.

Anyways good story, great chapter, and I hope for more.
10/17/2015 c8 hornofdesolation
Another great chapter.
10/2/2015 c7 Knightowl 4183
I wonder who would be Mari's co-pilots if she is authorized for the old Getter Robo?

Will we be seeing the Mazinger Army, specifically the upgraded versions. Though maybe someone can make them out of a decent metal, say what Mazinger Z is made of, and maybe make the twins better able to survive. Maybe they could be Mari's co-pilots, or at least make their robot into twins as well and able to cover each other. I mean call in Lowe to consult, let him check out Mazinger Z and Mazinkaiser SKL, and let him go to town redesigning the Mazinger army.

I would also like to see Londo Bell fight altered copies of Super Robots, like that rebuilt Mazinger Z from Mazinkaiser, or maybe Energer Z from Shin Mazinger. I mean we do see MP Mazinger Z's in Mazinkaiser SKL Manga that enemies could salvage, which could lead to them hunting for anomalies that linger from the merger before enemies could find them.

Say maybe like Jinrai being rebuilt into Raioh, they could salvage the anomalous machines for their use. Say an alternate version of Getter Robo designed like Getter Robo G, that after its defeat is made into an actual Getter Robo G.
9/27/2015 c7 hornofdesolation
Another good chapter.
8/30/2015 c6 hornofdesolation
A good chapter but as I recall in the SRT Classic timeline Wendolo & Zezernan for that matter were also planning to use Earth's military technology to bolster their own political/military position in the Zuvorg government. I also seem to remember that in the Classic & OG timelines Wendolo launched his invasion without permission from the Privy Council but didn't tell his subordinates this fact. You could have just decided to leave that bit out of course but I thought maybe you didn't remember it.
8/17/2015 c5 hornofdesolation
Another good chapter. I'm not sure how Mega Zeta is supposed to be a hint to something since Coop & Lowe built it.
8/15/2015 c5 Dragolord09
Based on outright mentions and/or various characters/concepts/things shown in this fic so far, I think that this is what you've used so far in this story:

Harry Potter
Megas XLR
Mazinger Z
Great Mazinger
Mazinger Angels
Mazinger Angels Z
Mazinkaiser SKL
Getter Robo (Anime Manga versions)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079
Heroman
SRW Original Generations
SRW: Masou Kishin
SRW Z

On a side-note, any chance of these series making it into this fic just for the heck of it?
MSG: The 8th MS Team
MSG: 0080 War in the Pocket
Gundam Sentinel
Any of the various manga/video game side-stories for any of the included Gundam series
Gundam X
Fafner in the Azure
Neo Byston Well
The Wings of Rean
8/15/2015 c1 ww1990ww
This story is sadly quite bad. It's literally writen only for fans of SRW no one else would get who the fuck are all this charcaters or why on Earth this thing even exist. Or why on earth this amount of mecha is builded. It might be more clear later but it's paine me to say but you failed as writer to encoruge me or other readers to read more chapters of this story.
8/6/2015 c4 hornofdesolation
Another good chapter. I'm a bit surprised Gilliam didn't use Heero's real name since I think he might know it with everything else he knows.
7/25/2015 c1 Dragolord09
Interesting cross-series references for this SRW story. I'm interesting in seeing more.
5/15/2015 c1 21Zero H Gundam
This is a great start loved how you killed Harry's relitives. also good chose on Londo Bell good starting team,

also well Harry be with any of the Super Robot Girls?

anyway keep up the good work,
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12