for Harry Potter and the Super Robot Wars

7/14/2018 c34 3code R.R
So were in Gundam Seed time line, good to see Harry getting more screen time.
7/14/2018 c33 code R.R
Very lovely, I really like this story and feel it's kinda sad about having so little reviews.

I think the only thing I would say, just a thing for me, is that I wish it would focus on Harry more.
6/25/2018 c36 Guest
LOL!
6/25/2018 c36 Guest
Yes! Shadow Mirrors have arrive.
6/26/2018 c36 10Knightowl 4183
Great looking chapter, some misspelling that I won't get into just because of chapter length. Glad your writing is still as strong and entertaining as ever my friend
6/1/2018 c35 Bronze
What do you expect from Jersey?! From what I've heard it's supposed to be a dumping ground for you name it toxic everything. I don't know if it true but it's what I heard. It's quite obvious that the idiot that sent that plant to Earth didn't know anything about the season here. The end of November is cold! Especially in Jersey! I live in the Northeast so I know what I speak of. That plant wanted heat, sorry wrong number for that time of year. Anyways, I await the next update to learn who the Londo Bell has to fight next.
6/1/2018 c33 Bronze
Regardless of what may've changed in looks, Tom Marvovol Riddle is still as psychotic as ever. He's still trying to use those braindead Pureblood morons to achieve his ends. And they're not able to see that he isn't sticking to what he tells them are his goals. He supposedly wants ALL the Purebloods to rule over all, other magical peoples. Unfortunately he's killed more of them then he's saved. His followers must be exceptionally stupid not to see this. Or more likely, just don't care and enjoy killing anyone and everyone. Seeing as they now have different management , meaning London Bell, their next attack might be the very last for many of them. Dumbles is a fool who believes they can be redeemed. The only way to redeem any Death Eater is to kill him/her. If allowed to return to society they'd only continue to kill innocents. They lack the morals to do any different.
3/23/2018 c1 13Chronos0305
Too much content for me
3/1/2018 c35 Guest
I wonder what canon Harry and his crew will react to this world and SRW Harry and London Bell?
3/1/2018 c35 Guest