for Rising to Power

1/4 c21 keeno170903
Awesome
1/3 c21 chrysalis918
this is a great fanfiction. the only problem I have is with the scene changes, if you could add in something like asterisks in between the scene changes it would make it easier to read :)
12/29/2020 c12 chrisye1999
Wait so does Frank have the invisibility cloak or did James and Dumbledore just gave it to Neville
12/24/2020 c21 DarkPirateKing69
I always feel quilty when an author deserves more reviews, but yhen I only leave one for the latest chapter available. Gotta start do better with that... going to favorites. Keep up the good dork and thx for the effort.
12/20/2020 c21 DictatorPerpetuo
I don’t mean to be rude, but when you steal someone else’s work at least give them credit. The fact that you’re leading people on with thinking that this is your own work is despicable. I know for a fact that this is word for word the fanfic Knowledge is Power by Fettucini and reposted by Defenestratable. The link is here s/5142565/20/ also, what happens when you run out of chapters to steal? This fic was abandoned at chapter 28 by the original author, so you’re starting to get close to then end. What happens then? I feel like it’s time to come clean and tell people that this isn’t your own work.
12/18/2020 c21 Guest
Great story hope for more soon
12/20/2020 c21 agmmagm
Metagaming harry potter and your hp are my fav thx a lot
12/19/2020 c1 NobodyOwens5
Yeah reviews I read before i started reading talked about a lack of line breaks but i hadn't realised there were none at all. That'll make the story a lot more frustrating to read so I'll give it another go when I'm not dead tired. Chapter one looks promising though, so good job with that.
12/19/2020 c21 demoncreater2002
Not gunna lie, this is a a very good story. I enjoy it a lot. The only issue I have with this story, is there are no line breaks or something for when the scene has changed or when time has some what jumped a head.

Please post soon, cannot wait for what will happen next?
12/19/2020 c21 Mestre720
This is an excellent story and it gets better every time I read it again. I hope you update it more frequently!
12/14/2020 c21 Guest
Please use line breaks. It would make scene transitions so much cleaner
12/15/2020 c21 MasterYoda379
This is an interesting take on the whole concept of Harry Potter. Its been a great read so far. Cant wait to see what happens next.
12/12/2020 c18 Wulfkin17
I can't stress line breaks enough for your story, it would clean it up exponentially. Also, really enjoying the overall tale.
12/11/2020 c3 Wulfkin17
Roger Davies* Tracey Davis* Common mistake with these two
12/11/2020 c7 Wulfkin17
Some proper line breaks wouldn't be amiss for when you change scenes. It throws off the flow when I have to go back an recognize that it's a bit of a jump from one scene to another.
769 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »