for Moments in Time

6/25/2019 c4 Long Live BRUCAS
Wow! That was good. Loved the end Hi, Mom.
6/25/2019 c2 Long Live BRUCAS
Another encounter that he had no idea who the lady really was.
6/25/2019 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
I had a feeling about who she was towards the end when she had the tear. .
5/6/2017 c4 maclooping
I love this little moment in a life's Face ! Mother's Peck always watch him and sees it grow, keeping these distances ! it's a really good idea ,perfectly write !

I really like Chapter 3 in the prisoner camp! The "normal" life and the perfect birthday face imagines is really poignant!
The two last sentence " A Robin , A symbol of new beginnings" and " Hi mom" make me shivers ! i can't explain that ! it's so simple but so hopeful !
5/11/2016 c4 9ForeverWells
Beautiful! Loved it!
5/15/2015 c4 lunaz
wonderful stories.
5/14/2015 c4 4Skipper McSlade
Wonderful LAGC! I loved every moment of it.

Will there be any more of this type of stories? I really hope so.

Keep up the good work!
5/14/2015 c4 24MissEclipse
OMG - this was both joyous and painful to read. I liked your prospective of how Face's life progressed over the years and his connection with the mysterious lady. You kept the beautiful sentiments and heart-felt emotion going all the way through to the end. It's a good place to end Face's story. Well done, amigo!

Also like your PoV on how the A-Team set up their own security company when they got their pardons. It makes sense to me that that they would stay together. The war and being fugitives would form a bond between them that I don't think could ever be broken.
5/12/2015 c1 18Haro kzoids
Ohhh
Realmente encantadora.
Lo último realmente cierra un 'momento' el pequeño realmente encontró algo que no supo o reconoció.
Lindo. Y en verdad no se supo si ella realmente había muerto.
Interesante.