for The Light One

6/5/2017 c15 1dancingmylifeaway
Good for Selene! She got the future she wanted but feared she'd never get! And Captain Swan is back together, aw yeah! I've greatly enjoyed this fanfiction and I'm so glad you continued it after such a long hiatus! Thank you!
5/30/2017 c14 dancingmylifeaway
This is cute! I'm so excited to read the epilogue. Thank you so much for reviving this story, I am ever so grateful for it!
5/30/2017 c14 Guest
Yassss! Keep going! I can't wait for the next chapter! xoxo
5/28/2017 c13 dancingmylifeaway
Please update soon, it's been killing me to wonder whether Selene will die or not!
5/16/2017 c12 dancingmylifeaway
First of all, thank you so much for updating this! I almost forgot how much I love reading this fanfiction! Also, you're back and better than ever I must say! It's like you never missed a beat and you were ready to continue this, content-wise that is. I'm so happy to hear that you won't abandon this story! Keep doing what you're doing, I love this fic and I can't wait to read more!
4/16/2017 c10 dancingmylifeaway
Wow it's been almost 2 years since your last update, please continue this! It's really good and I want to know why everyone feels so weird toward Selene. I'm not usually a fan of OCs in fanfictions but you've managed to pull it off! Please update this soon, I'd love to read more!
6/15/2015 c8 505570832
Please continue soon!
6/15/2015 c8 What
Did i miss something? Are they in EF not SB? Because in SB gold was fine skin wise, zelena was fine skin wise, jiminy was a human etc etc... Emma's appearance should have been fine also. It is canon.
5/31/2015 c7 Guest
Well finally
They should have summoned her from the start
She is the dark one and needs to be saved by ane means necessary
5/31/2015 c7 whatthemindcreates
Ahh I don't know how I feel about Selene. Hopefully if Emma comes when Killian summons her, she'll clarify why she created Selene. Can't wait for the next update.
5/31/2015 c7 9melsbells91
Oh man! This is gonna get real crazy real quick. Can't wait!
5/31/2015 c7 Freakmats
I am completely confused! But in a good way. Carry on!
5/30/2015 c6 19Miranda Aurelia
Love how this fic is coming along - and I definitely enjoy reading post-finale AU! Keep up the good work! :)
5/27/2015 c2 Weirdo Witch of the West
Well, I think that it's Killian
5/19/2015 c5 Guest
I want selemma to not be able to restrain herself and kiss hook
It was be so awkward and fun... For us the viewers! Hahaha
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »