for Caught

Very good story
5/21/2020 c1 Clare
A hot fic...or dream? Either way. Lols
1/6/2020 c1 Honkytonkangel
WHY did it have to be a dream? That's just mean (but very clever to), I suppose I'm happy that he didn't cheat on the baroness (though since it was just Georg and Max at the puppet show I was hoping she didn't exist).
I really liked it though.
7/12/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
Here is another fic of yours that I have adored a million times and yet never left a review to say thanks. The trick was brilliantly executed, and oh my, I was tragically disappointed it was a dream even as I laughed my head off. Georg was so busted by Maria at the end.
I love how crazily obsessed the Captain is with Maria by this point. Your lusty, red-hot Captain is simply fabulous. A longer hot shower... what a fantastic thought to end on.
A million thanks for this brilliant fic.
7/9/2018 c1 2soundofsonder
Forever grateful that you found yourself writing for this fandom! I love your writing SO much
10/14/2017 c1 Grunt
Oh, Georg. I do not envy you!
2/25/2017 c1 Guest
Amazing OMG please contineue!
7/19/2016 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Gosh! It was a dream! Brilliant piece that's all I can say!
2/14/2016 c1 Guest
That was amazing! Brilliant writing!
12/31/2015 c1 38lead me to salvation
Ehheeeheee this is hilarious! Poor old Georg, being caught out like that! Great work :)
10/29/2015 c1 21NickyW
Oh this was deliciously naughty. I loved it.
9/25/2015 c1 Guest
This has the wow factor. You write well. Stick with it, you are rocking tsom category up. More of this, standing ovation.
6/26/2015 c1 Guest
Great story :)
6/19/2015 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Wow! Great first fic! I really do like the idea of them thinking about each other this early
6/16/2015 c1 136rebecca-in-blue
Is this really your first Sound of Music fanfic? Because you write this movie SO well! I'm "very very much impressed" by how perfectly you capture Georg, Maria, and all the little subtleties between them. It was very interesting to see this story play out, and I love the twist ending. Do you have another fanfiction profile where your "grittier" stuff is? As someone who writes for a lot of different fandoms, I'm kinda curious.
29 Page 1 2 Next »