for Marvel Potter

5/15 c6 Bronze
Ya, updated but when? I like this and would really like more of it. I'm really enjoying Carol driving Sirius Potter nuts. I think that if Von Doom ever showed up in this assbackwards place, he'd want to burn it to ash and salt the ground just to ensure it was never gonna return. As for Juggernaut, he'd likely as not, leave as fast as he could. Probably faster than he arrived even! I mean, Fumblemorts' robes alone would be enough to ensure most supervillains puked up their last two or three meals on sight! So most likely would kill him on sight before destroying Hogwash along with the rest of Magical Britain on their way out of the country. They'd probably consider it a favor to the rest of the magical societies of the world. Well, a favor or maybe a public service.
5/14 c3 Bronze
You just had to write that scene in, didn't you?! I always knew Ron was absolutely clueless but this in taking it to the extreme!
1/15/2020 c6 millerr123
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn't stop reading it.
8/11/2019 c4 Bronze
Just gotta love those British wizards! Soft as a grape and easy to squeeze! It has become quite obvious to me that the magical world centered around Hogwash has absolutely no brains what so ever in their skulls! It takes several well-trained wizards and or witches to handle a nesting female dragon. Yet the braindead so-called adults pit individual STUDENTS against them. So much for intelligence in the magical world.
8/11/2019 c3 Bronze
Bugs Bunny rides again! Just can't beat the classics. I wonder if Hermione's doing Sirius and MoooRon's homework for them in this. If so she really should ask both if they ever learned to read. I doubt MoooRon ever did but I would hope the Potters taught their son! Maybe by the end of this Hermione could transfer to Shield Academy. Though as soon as Carol shows any magical powers especially if she blows away her baby brother, I'm sure the Potters would demand she return to the family. Then they'd enroll her in Hogwash because they think it's the best school in the world. Though I'm more then convinced it's the least safe and one of the poorer academically in the magical world. So I'm very happy when I read a story where Harry grows a brain and leaves the Victorian era for the modern one in another country. Let Fumblemort the great fix his own fuck up!
8/11/2019 c1 Bronze
well, DAAAA! Carol is supposed to be adopted in this so even if the brothers did exist they'd only be by adoption. Anyways, sooner or later the Morons over in England will realize they need Carol to kill Riddle once and for all. Then they'll move heaven, Earth, and hell to FORCE her to return and fight to save them. Will they actually apologize for everything they did to her? I wouldn't bet on it! Keep in mind that Fumblemort NEVER makes mistakes nor is he ever wrong about anything! Will they do their damnest to remake her into their doing things their way? That would be a suckers bet! The biggest problem with the British Magical World is Fumblemort. His idea of only stunning people who are doing their very best to kill other people is so moronic it's off the scale! Then there's idea of redeeming all the Death Eaters so they'll be productive law-abiding citizens again is ever more moronic then not killing them! If they wanted to be law-abiding citizens then they'd've never joined Riddle in the first place! Now let's look at the idea of James that magicals are better because of their magic. Just how would Hogwash stand up to a ten megaton thermonuclear bomb? Or even a ten kiloton bomb? Their wards were never designed to withstand that kind of force. And I seriously doubt that Malfoy Mannor with its wards could stand off a normal dumb bomb of five hundred to a thousand pounds. And if it did, then the next would be one of the penetration warheads like the bunker busters. I'm sure Riddle would love one of those dropping by to say hello! So James is a blind fool. And Fumblemort wants the entire magical world to think that way.
8/6/2019 c6 blackcatcoffe
please update this
7/10/2019 c3 WanderingMercAsashi
A little reworking based on the grammar and I'd say I like this one better than the rewrite.
5/3/2019 c6 Angel Winx
Carol x Peter Parker... :3
Please update your story ;)
3/8/2019 c5 heyitsgalaxygirl
good story, slight bad grammar and tense, but it's ok
7/15/2017 c6 Bronze
Just bury him up to his chin in dragon shit and maybe, possibly, hopefully he get the message. If that doesn't work try dropping him in Black Lake from one or two hundred feet. Seeing as at that time of year the lake should be cold enough to act as a very cold shower maybe it'll cool his hot blood off. If that still doesn't work, there's always the poles. Let dear old Mummy or Daddy or even the Headfraud bring him back before he freezes to death. As a last resort, take him down to the tip of Africa and let him swim with all those nice friendly fishes. I'm sure they'll enjoy the rare treat of wizarding flesh. THINK GREAT WHITE SHARKS.
7/15/2017 c5 Bronze
How fitting. April fools day. Just so right for the magical world of England.
7/15/2017 c4 Bronze
If you want a good laugh go read the HP story where Harry uses a banner from Fin Fang Foom to get his egg. Also in that story Harry, Neville and a few other students get abducted By Kree and Neville saves the day. Now Ms. Marvel vs a dragon, poor dragon never stood a chance. Sirius Potter vs a dragon, we're gonna Kingsford tonight! Not really. I expect either his dumb ass family or the Headnbastard will do something to ensure he either gets past the dragon or gets the egg after all. It would look really bad for the supposed savior of the magical world to fail the first task.
7/15/2017 c3 Guest
That last part with Luke and the squirrel has got to be older then Loony Toons! But I can see Ron doing that with the sword. Though it seems to me I've either read this before or somewhere else. I do wonder though, just how long can Carol keep from hurting her stupid little brat of a younger brother. Maybe if we're lucky you'll team up the Veela with Carol and they'll take out both MoRon and Sirius at the same time.
7/9/2017 c6 60Perseus12
Ha! In your face, Sirius Potter!
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »