for Marvel Potter

4/6/2016 c3 36Jonn Wolfe
Heh... Love this.
2/11/2016 c3 4Arcane Charmcaster
Dude you really are an awesome writer. I love the story so far and I cant wait for more! Cant wait for them to beat the some sense into the wizarding world.
2/7/2016 c3 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
2/2/2016 c3 Rebmul
I cant wait till they find out who she is and she tells them to fuck off
2/2/2016 c3 1Liantei
I like it, I like it! I can't wait for you to update soon! To be honest, I thought you had discontinued this fic but I'm glad to see I was wrong!
2/1/2016 c3 Laura
I wonder if you are going to eventually pair Carol with Peter Parker? That would be a cute pairing
2/1/2016 c3 1Echo0100
Can Carol just start kicking Sirius's ass yet? His head is so far up his ass that he obviously thinks he is God's bitch. Don't get me wrong, he is a bitch, but not one that's worth mentioning.
2/1/2016 c3 Guest
Update please
2/1/2016 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2/1/2016 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2/1/2016 c3 StrongGuy159
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
2/1/2016 c3 10ultima-owner
Ron has "good" aim
2/1/2016 c3 5SonicAnime2010
Ah hahahaha! *insert TEAMFOURSTAR Piccolo laugh* that, was genius! Pure GENIUS. I see what happened there with the Bugs bunny trick.. but yeah, uhm brother romancing sister? Uh noooooo and lastly, nerds are better , so HERMIONE, would have a better shot at Carol than the jocks
2/1/2016 c3 22edboy4926
Good chapter
11/16/2015 c2 gearworks of ff
hasn't the marvel universe shifted(rewrite/redo/reworked) about 5-6 times in the last 15 years?
the classic xmen, avengers and fantastic four spiderman has undergone several rewrites
R.I.P. Marvel Universe 616 version 1-4 indeed
good start to a story, needs more beef to it though
keep up the good work