for A Tempest of Ash

1/13 c13 15Alexx Wren
you, my dude, are one heck of an author
9/13/2017 c14 Tala White 14
I absolutely love the chapter titles. They're so fitting or beautifully ironic some of the times. Gosh, great job!
9/13/2017 c10 Tala White 14
Perfection :)
6/13/2017 c16 8Ardoa88
Awesome. Awesomeawesomeawesome! I love happy endings and that was the best one yet! With a little tease at the end ;) amazing job. I applaud you for writing such a brilliantly concocted, well developed, and 110% awesome story. Thank you.
6/13/2017 c15 Ardoa88
Hahahahahaa. You did it again! "I'm glad you're not dead" "how long have I been gone?" "Six months" "I am so dead" Hahahahahaa... Ahh... So good. Final chapter? What nooooo! But this has been such a good story! Captivating and energetic and well thought out and just... Awesome!
6/13/2017 c13 Ardoa88
Ooh, I hate that cliffhanger- it's too good! Gotta keep reading now!
6/13/2017 c10 Ardoa88
"We're... Crash?" HAHAHAHAHAA... I love these little nods to the cartoon. This is great! You captured the characters wonderfully! And the plot is captivating. Also... "Are we or are we not on mode!?" "Oh! We're not on mode." Hehehe. It all clicks for kid flash :) great chapter!
6/13/2017 c7 Ardoa88
Yay! Bart is officially a speedster! And btw your chapter titles are unusually poetic. Is there some secret with the titles? Hrm...
6/13/2017 c3 Ardoa88
Argghhh! So interesting! I need to know what happens next! But I skipped a chapter so I better leave a review. Okay, so I love how you've spun Wally's understanding and reaction to realizing he's in the future. And Bart's reaction was believeable- I understand that before he had the hope of changing the future he may not have been his cheery 'impulse'-ive self. And I love nightwing's determination in this chapter. Great job! Gotta keep reading :D
6/13/2017 c1 Ardoa88
Amazing first chapter! I don't remember how Wally 'died' in the cartoon- but I am totally about to binge read this fanfic. I usually try to leave a review for each chapter but you left such a great cliffhanger I might miss a few reviews in the process ;) can't wait to read more!
4/21/2017 c17 4YellowWeather
Wow. This was really good! Super creative too!
2/27/2017 c16 rosypenderwick
Okay so in all seriousness, this is a wonderful story and you are a wonderful writer. With your talent for keeping each character, storyline and relationship believable, your adeptness with fight scenes and dialogue, and your concise, colorful writing style, you have created one of the best stories that I've read in a very long time. Thank you so much!
2/27/2017 c15 rosypenderwick
I can't remember where it was that you said you weren't sure about how well you wrote the fight scenes but anyway I thought they were written beautifully.
2/27/2017 c14 rosypenderwick
Merry Late Christmas and thank you for this story. This chapter gave me high blood pressure.
2/27/2017 c13 rosypenderwick