for Finding my place

2/23 c24 SharkBoixPomeranian
Ooooh~
the ship is getting ready to saaaail
~𝔔 Gale force Wind༄
9/18/2019 c29 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
7/30/2019 c2 Reviewer
I think I liked it better when the author's note was at the the chapter.
7/30/2019 c1 Crossover Junkie
There is far too much of the author's note stopping this from being a good story. Condense and keep it sweet.
7/29/2019 c1 Guest
There goes another Jack Frost fic, this one focusing more on the A/N than the story. Tip: Anything you can in anyway sneak into your story, does not need to be in the author's note.
7/28/2019 c28 14Guestspirit
AWESOME!
6/18/2019 c27 Guest
Heya, I was just wondering if ur still working on this story or..?
6/17/2019 c27 Guest
I get the feelimg of inpending doom of romance. On mobile is there a way to search by genra and specific fan affilations? (Seriously don't know if I used that correctly but I think somebody understands)
6/17/2019 c22 Guest
Begining of the disclaimers: I only own the OC's and plot. Everything else is other ppl.
This page: I own nothing

Lol, ur awesome and really agree on the "No setting release dates." It is impossible to keep (experiance from my own books which I really hope will come out to be as good as urs)
6/16/2019 c10 Guest
Hey! I love love love the story (at least, for now there's no yucky romance) and ur doing great! A thing u might wanna look at, just a suggestion, sometimes the word thought is supposed to be though. I noticed it on some of the other chapters and figured it might help out with not confusing ppl.
6/13/2019 c27 Demi clayton
5/5/2019 c9 martelbaggins911
I bet it's Pitch. Ik about the evil not welcome thing, but still
3/5/2019 c25 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for yet cute, please and thank you.
1/2/2018 c25 5WinterCrystal1009
Tbh I was just plainly confused throughout the story without the line breaks. Heck, I still am xD
11/29/2017 c2 59Ugly-Duckling123
Tip, put extra space in between the lines in your paragraphs
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »