for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

4/8 c31 Carolyn
Hola no sé si estás ahí o no o si leerás esto ...pero me encantó la historia es triste pero hermosa y me dejaste con mucha ganas de leerla completa saber cómo termina hacia q ojalá este te animes a escribir y terminarla( claro si lees esto) y me dió ganas de q hagas una historia de Loki y Thor en Adsgard con los pequeños Flashback q nos diste en esta historia y los profundices en una historia más larga No se sería interesante tal ves es mucho pedir no se besos y saludos...
3/4/2020 c31 11summerartist
I really enjoyed the fluff to this chapter with Tony's obvious care for everyone and how he was disturbed by the mark on Thor. Natasha was awesome with her brazenness and stubbornness. Very good confrontational chapter!

(btw, are the Star Wars references intentional? "It's a trap" and "This has bad idea written all over it" similar to "I've got a bad feeling about this" are either remarkably coincidental or are a deliberate reference, but either way, I enjoyed them!)
8/10/2019 c2 9GliderPilot
Games of Thrones reference? A lot of dehumanizing going on (although Loki is not supposed to be human). Anyway, well done. I will continue.
7/24/2019 c26 Guest
AWWWWWW THE FEELS!
Sorry. I’m composed now. I love your work, please continue!
7/24/2019 c23 Guest
Yay! Don’t stop now! ️️️️️️
7/24/2019 c12 Guest
Good. I’m sticking to short sentences here, but it’s all great.
7/24/2019 c11 Guest
I like it...makes me sad to see Loki like that, though. Good job writing ️️
7/24/2019 c2 Guest
Woah.
2/25/2019 c11 2somethrandom
I'm back! And I love this chapter, Hulk is soo sweet ;)
2/23/2019 c9 somethrandom
Love the bubble dancing and Mitt flopper :)
2/23/2019 c7 somethrandom
It' and i gotta sleep but I can't , this story is a page (?) turner
2/23/2019 c6 somethrandom
Tony and Pepper was so cute! And I loved the way you wrote Tony, his characterization was perfect, hope the wedding was nice :)
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »