FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

12/25/2015 c6 Spellcheck
It's Hydra not HYRDA. Hydra is not an acronym and you spelt it hyrda every time.
12/22/2015 c13 Guest
I really liked this! It was very well-written; I could understand everything that was happening even though it was being told from the perspective of someone who *didn't* really understand what was happening, if that makes sense? Also, poor Loki *snuggles him better*

Looking forwards to seeing how the story progresses!
12/20/2015 c13 1pallyndrome
Wow this is great! It's a really interesting development and just what the story needed. And you've written it well :)
12/20/2015 c13 11a-really-angry-sorceress
Aw man, the lights at the beginning were so cute. Loki wanting to keep them, the remark that white and blue were just Loki's colours...adorable.
And now, for THE AWESOME BIT. The really simplistic way you portray everything from Loki's POV brings his thoughts and feelings to life so clearly, you can real feel how confused and disorientated he is by HYDRA's attack. It's almost child-like, the way you have him describe the goings on, and yet it's still so clear what's happening to the reader. The description of his magic too...beautiful.
OOOOOOH, WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!
xx
12/19/2015 c13 341Lokiismylife
Nice cliffhanger...
12/19/2015 c13 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
It started so positive and then you made it so dark, not what I wanted at Christmas time.
12/19/2015 c13 fullsignal
Wooow. Did he wear bracelets? I forgot about those. Why did they keep him wearing them he would have healed faster.
This chapter idea was really good but the writing was not. The hydra agents were speaking and acting like children. And since the part he got out of the room the writing seemed rushed and not thought throw.
Humple opinion. Don't be made :-\.
11/25/2015 c12 KnowInsight
Wow interesting take on Loki's innocence. A;so, I really loved the Hulk hug. )
11/25/2015 c12 The avengette
i love this story and i think it was funny having the hulk and Loki as bros last chapter. as for the speed of the updates honestly i do the same thing so anyways awesome job! Now if you'll excuse me i have to destroy Jountheim.
11/24/2015 c5 Guest
Reminds me of Gollum
11/24/2015 c12 1pallyndrome
I liked what phil said. And I'm glad you're continuing. Maybe an update from Asgard could come soon? Frigga maybe and Thor worrying? The common people wanting to know the truth?
11/24/2015 c12 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Glad you updated and think Clint needed to be told that. Still so angry at Odin and Frigga for doing this to Loki, they have no rights to ever call themselves parents after abandoning him when both have he magic to heal his body and mind and did and continue to do nothing, worthless.
11/24/2015 c12 25Ruby of Raven
Yes! Thank you, Phil! Someone needed to spell it out to unreasonable Clint over here. XD I hope you update soon!
11/24/2015 c12 fullsignal
Loved it loved it loved it. Phil was amazing especially part with clint. I wish from every atom in every cell in my heart that you makebthe next chapter loki focused and at least 4000. It will be Christmas afterall :-D .
11/24/2015 c12 341Lokiismylife
I think you did a good job writing Phil.
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »