FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

8/15/2015 c10 1pallyndrome
Good chapter :) very well explained :) I would look forward to another Thor but phil would do
8/15/2015 c10 11a-really-angry-sorceress
Heya! So, really liked this chapter. Like, really really liked it. Clint's mentality was super realistic, because every had those times where they feel like shit but they know other people have it worse. I get that, I actually do. And besides, it definitely seems like the kind of thing Clint would do because he subconsciously thinks he deserves it. And bravo for holding out on the Clint/Loki moment! It can be hard when your readers want something not to indulge them, but to me your reasoning seems spot on. Go you!
Also: PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL. I have a mighty love for Coulson, and also a might need for him to be in this soon. He seems like the kinda cool, chilled guy that would do Loki some good. Hey, he could even be 'freshly wounded Coulson limps in on crutches with a kind smile and a pissed off Hill hiding outside the door with that gun Phil used in the film'. No? Hey, it's your story. I just love Hill&Phil. Love. Them.
Anyway, I'm ranting. I loved this chapter and I loved your exploration of Clint's feelings. Keep it up!
xx
8/15/2015 c1 akuma
Did you just make Loki an M?
8/14/2015 c10 animeangelgirl29
You did a great jod on Clint, I think Phil will be a better chores than Thor, to much family drama for the next chapte it wil be best to hold it of till the end.
8/14/2015 c10 fullsignal
Wow. You did really well with Clint. It was perfect really. Phil doesn't feel like he needs a whole chapter and Thor is too complicated to come now I think. Maybe something more interesting that leads to a phil in the middle.
8/14/2015 c10 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
I vote Phil since he is so calm plus Thor brings all that Asgardian and family baggage. Great chapter, you make Clint both believable in that he has lots of anger while being likeable by respecting Loki's needs.
8/13/2015 c9 11summerartist
I think you did Steve justice and how much he's self-aware. Nice work on this chapter.
8/13/2015 c8 summerartist
Bruce was extra sweet in this. I like how he intelligently questions Loki to find the issue. It's an interesting study of the characters and their differences. Natasha is all reassurance but she is less likely to ask things, which is something that Bruce seems adept at.
7/27/2015 c9 3fastreader12
I think you did him justice. Steve's awesome. :)
Thank you for updating! I loved it! As always, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/26/2015 c3 2RissaRW
I really love the dialogue. You have a great understanding of the characters. This is among the top best written fanfics I've read (in no particular rank, just enjoyable to read).
7/26/2015 c2 RissaRW
Really interesting chapter. You write madness very well. Lol
7/26/2015 c9 Armand
Thanks for the updates!
7/26/2015 c9 fullsignal
Good chapter. next time has got to be about clint and his hate towards loki.
7/26/2015 c9 16ohmycroft
I love the new chapter! Steve is well written, and same about Bruce. Can't wait for more!
7/26/2015 c9 leo0256
Another really great chapter. So Steve is now involved. I'm curious to see how Clint and Tony interact with poor Loki. I can't wait for your next instalment.
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »