FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

6/20/2015 c7 ThePhoenixandtheDragon
Poor Loki, I hope he starts healing soon.
6/20/2015 c7 11a-really-angry-sorceress
This is amazing. Like, seriously amazing. I love how you use different fonts to show us what's going on and I also love how you're refusing just to make everyone and their dog into the generic 'super cruel evil bad guy'! I can't wait to see how you handle Clint's interactions with Loki (because I have high hopes that you won't make him super awful), and I really like how you write Bruce!
Just a question: is there a reason you call Natasha 'Miss Romanoff', instead of Agent? I just didn't want to come in here all 'NOOOO THAT'S WRONG GENERIC INSULT' in case you were using it for effect or whatnot. It's not wrong per se, I'm just curious!
Anyway, great story, and I can't wait to read more!
xx
PS. Apologies if any of this is illegible. I just finished my month of exams and I'm a little brain dead.
6/20/2015 c7 1Littlebluefoxx
You did very good the chapter was amazing you did capture the characters very well. Have fun at the wedding all us fans will wait egerly(?) for the next chapter
6/20/2015 c7 3ManyGamePlayer
Have fun at the wedding! Can't wait for more chapters! ;)
6/20/2015 c7 341Lokiismylife
I'm impressed by your ability to update so quickly.
6/20/2015 c7 1pallyndrome
I think it's a really good chapter and lovely to get it so quickly :)
6/19/2015 c6 9blueaqualily
Loved the interaction between Pepper and Tony. Typical Iron Man. So excited to see what happens in the next chapter with Loki. I would really love to see the next chapter from Bruce's pov. Please please make it so. They would be such good friends.
6/19/2015 c6 341Lokiismylife
That was actually pretty cute!
6/19/2015 c6 3ManyGamePlayer
To me, it's whatever you want to put up. But, for my vote, I'll say Bruce. And this was a great chapter! Update soon! ;)
6/18/2015 c6 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
I vote Bruce since he is a child abuse survivor and Loki's mind set is childlike in a way, more abused puppy awaiting next beating.

Discovered story today and though a very emotionally draining storyline I look forward to the comfort and recovery part of the story to begin.

I can see why Hydra would want Loki take off the magic suppression bracelets and you have another but even deadlier Winter Soldier. Just give him a task and to avoid torture he will follow your every command. Loki already thinks Natasha and the others he sees are working for his Master.
6/18/2015 c6 1pallyndrome
I think you did well with Tony and pepper and Bruce should be next. I'd also like to hear about the toilet issue with begs and pleads?
6/14/2015 c5 Guest
Poor Loki. The part that really got me was in the first chapter how he doesn't resist the needle at all out of fear of being punished for rebelliousness. No need to apologize for repetitive language or a relatively short chapter - you're the author, this is your show and it's been a great one so far!
6/6/2015 c5 4kurosakiLenalee
So good! I love Odin and Natasha's portrayal. Keep it up!
6/5/2015 c5 15Eternal Eyes
I'm interested to see how this will play out. Keep it up.
6/5/2015 c5 16ohmycroft
Please continue this! I can't wait!
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »