FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

5/22/2015 c3 1pallyndrome
Good chapter :) I am totally disgusted with odin of course - what loki did in Thor 1 wasn't that bad in my opinion and he's more than paid for it with Thanos torturing him. I Hope you can continue :)
5/22/2015 c3 9blueaqualily
YAS! Loki!Whump. My favorite. I hope to see more of Bruce in this story. I love those rare stories where it's a friendship between Bruce and Loki. Can't wait for chapter 4.
5/22/2015 c2 1pallyndrome
I really like this story! Sorry I can't guess who the mystery people are, it was a bit obscure to me. But that's ok :) I hope you continue - you've got a good way of writing this point of view :)
5/17/2015 c2 16angrbodagiantess
Wow, this is so cute! I just want Loki to be huggled and cared for. Oh, please tell me there's some h/c in this, it would fit so perfectly. This type of Loki makes me want to pet him and squeeze him until everything's all better. X3 To your question: I have no idea who else was in the first chapter. I was too distracted by all my 'poor Loki!' thoughts to consider it. ;D

This was a nice chapter, although I wouldn't mind them being a bit longer. Still, it's very adorable and I feel so bad for Loki! Keep it up. ;)
5/17/2015 c1 angrbodagiantess
I find myself so frequently saying it, but it's impossible not to say it with this chapter: poor Loki! I've mostly been reading fix-it fics lately, so it's good to get back to some good whump ("good whump", is that an oxymoron? ;D). Gosh, the line "This one is sorry, Master" just kills me. Like he can't even say "me" to refer to himself. Poor thing.
5/16/2015 c2 11summerartist
Black Widow is being very understanding here. Interesting. Hmmm I wonder how the Avengers will react.
5/15/2015 c2 LOKI
Please continue! The set up is intriguing. I'm wondering how much time has passed and what everyone’s reactions will be.
5/15/2015 c2 lucianalight10
I would love to see how your story continues, especially if you include avengers in it.
5/15/2015 c2 Skrill
I like that you have to make guesses to who the characters are (first chapter).
And Lokis panick is good written. Good work! :D