FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

10/11/2018 c31 Kekeh
Good luck! I hope that therapy will help you go through this trauma.

xoxo
10/11/2018 c31 ThePhoenixandtheDragon
So sorry you are going through such a difficult time.
10/10/2018 c31 Lovie
That's fine, we'll be waiting for you. See you in January!
10/10/2018 c31 341Lokiismylife
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you soon!
10/10/2018 c31 5EOWINDAWELL
Good luck to you in your healing, support and kisses
9/28/2018 c30 Lokiwrites
Aaahhh this is so good asdfghjkl

I cant wait for the update
7/28/2018 c10 19AliciaRoseFantasy
Y'know, I really like that you didn't have Coulson actually "die" in this, and that the others all know he's alive. That's one thing about canon that always irked me. Also, I hope Clint can find healing and forgiveness. It seems he's holding on to a lot of hurt here that's only making things more difficult for him rather than helping.
7/28/2018 c9 AliciaRoseFantasy
"I know, Big Guy, I know. But Loki's...not feeling great right now. He's...confused as to who his friends are" *cries*

Oh God, I think this is my favourite chapter so far. It's so incredibly emotional. And I love the friendships starting to form. And Hulk...bless him. Beautiful :)
7/28/2018 c8 AliciaRoseFantasy
The feels, man, the feeeellssss!
7/28/2018 c7 AliciaRoseFantasy
Hmm, do I foresee a friendship forming between Hulk and Loki? The big guy seems awfully upset and concerned for the damaged alien. It's nice.
7/28/2018 c6 AliciaRoseFantasy
"Pepperony" Dude, that, right there, is gold! I LOVE it!

Also, agents have been trying to assassinate Loki? :o Damn. Natasha is /really/ good for having stopped other professionals before they even got to his room. She really is the best spy!
7/28/2018 c5 AliciaRoseFantasy
The empathy I'm feeling for Loki is intense.
7/28/2018 c4 AliciaRoseFantasy
Ah, I see. Lovely chapter. Let's hope Loki gets the TLC he now needs so desperately :)
7/28/2018 c3 AliciaRoseFantasy
Oh, Loki :(

I thought your characterisation was excellent and spot on with how they'd react if this had been the situation :)
7/28/2018 c2 AliciaRoseFantasy
Oooo, I like the way you wrote this, how it's so centred on Loki's mind. Nice job :)
234 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »